Mike H. Editor-in-Chief, The Armory Life Staff member Today at 10:00 AM #1 Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Review: Hornady High Speed 3-in-1 Power Case Trimmer” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-hornady-high-speed-3-in-1-power-case-trimmer/.
Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Review: Hornady High Speed 3-in-1 Power Case Trimmer” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-hornady-high-speed-3-in-1-power-case-trimmer/.
3 3L120 Professional Today at 10:19 AM #2 Interesting, but for $600 or so,I will stick with my Forster trimmer. I don’t shoot that much .338 or Hornet , so being a little slower is OK with me…
Interesting, but for $600 or so,I will stick with my Forster trimmer. I don’t shoot that much .338 or Hornet , so being a little slower is OK with me…
TEXASforLIFE SAINT Today at 10:28 AM #3 My big money went with the rcbs that cost more by $100 iirc. Don't think the Hornady version was out yet when I bought this one? Very few Hornady items I buy if offered by another brand. Bullets, I got lots of them though
My big money went with the rcbs that cost more by $100 iirc. Don't think the Hornady version was out yet when I bought this one? Very few Hornady items I buy if offered by another brand. Bullets, I got lots of them though