testtest

is this her way of getting votes?

this explains it all.

Through further investigation, police determined that Mitchell got into the home through a window of the basement. Police found a backpack that Mitchell had with two laptops, a cell phone, Mitchell’s Minnesota driver’s license, her Senate identification and miscellaneous Tupperware. Mitchell told officers that the laptops were hers and that she had “just gotten into the house” and “clearly, I’m not good at this.”

it was the Tupperware she was after.....!!!!!!!!!

i tell you, my wife has a lot of Tupperware, and that stuff is V.A.L.U.A.B.L.E....!!!!

this explains it all.

Through further investigation, police determined that Mitchell got into the home through a window of the basement. Police found a backpack that Mitchell had with two laptops, a cell phone, Mitchell’s Minnesota driver’s license, her Senate identification and miscellaneous Tupperware. Mitchell told officers that the laptops were hers and that she had “just gotten into the house” and “clearly, I’m not good at this.”

it was the Tupperware she was after.....!!!!!!!!!
This is the difference between a man and a woman, if a man spends $500 on Craftsman tools he'll use them.

If a woman spends $500 on Tupperware that Tupperware will sit in the cabinet and she will continue to use her old margarine containers

Saskatoon yourself one simple question. You ever see a financially poor politician? Nope. How about one of just “average” means? Also nope. Ever notice how when they leave office they’re Always better off than when they went in? That pretty much tells you what’s going on….

Saskatoon yourself one simple question. You ever see a financially poor politician? Nope. How about one of just “average” means? Also nope. Ever notice how when they leave office they’re Always better off than when they went in? That pretty much tells you what’s going on….
that's right, always looking out for themselves, all the while letting thier voting base suffer.

Back