testtest

It’s Official: ATF Finalizes and Publishes ‘Ghost Gun’ Rule

Well, here is the final rule on the so called Ghost Guns. I guess we will see if any lawsuits happen.

As we all know and been discussed the ATF can not create a new “law”, they don’t have the power to do so however what I’m seeing reading many articles on this and other ATF and 2A decisions is they are using the the word “rule” instead of “law“ can’t help but wonder if this is how they will get away with the changes.

As we all know and been discussed the ATF can not create a new “law”, they don’t have the power to do so however what I’m seeing reading many articles on this and other ATF and 2A decisions is they are using the the word “rule” instead of “law“ can’t help but wonder if this is how they will get away with the changes.
We will see many lawsuits filed and it will end up in the hands of the SCOTUS or an appellate court if SCOTUS won't hear the case.

There are between 20 and 50 shootings in Chicago EVERY WEEK. I wonder how many are done with "ghost guns". Seems to me the left would publicize every instance when a "ghost gun" is used in a crime...but we don't hear much about it. They think we are labradors...watching their hands with a tennis ball waving up in the air on the left, while they think we don't pay mind to what's happening on the border, or the laptop, or inflation, or (fill in the blank) for issues that really matter....

Unfortunately, these jag-offs are lumping the 80%ers in with those having defaced serial numbers. This, on its face, is disingenuous. But hey, whatever it takes to get what you want. The problem is, we, as a whole, don't and won't stoop to their level. That, my friends, is why we're always going to be on the losing end.

Now buying a gun through an FFL ( Barring court intervention) means at some point contributing to a government data base. Which makes it all the more important to fight any attempts now or in the future by anti gun activists and politicians to implement “ Universal Background Checks.”

Back