testtest

jeepers H. Crow

Old_Me

Ronin
i have been wanting to get into reloading since just a few weeks before the zombie apocalypse, pandemic panic buying hit us.

it all had to do with availability on my part for the cash....or a lower credit card balance. being retired sucks at time.

i could care less the components such as powders, primers.

i cannot find (sometimes) the presses. or the dies......and if i try to buy one thing, it is sold out, or back ordered just that quickly.

sometimes one thing is available, but not everything else.

yeah, i know i picked the wrong time to try and get into reloading, but Jeepers H. Crow, enough is enough.

(i only got into shooting as of January of 2020, so late on that in my life as well)

many factories are back to work, so i find it difficult to believe they are so far behind, especially if they put in 2 or even 3 shifts.

i must have at least 7,000 9MM casings, and at the very least 6,000 .45ACP's.

so for the time being, all i can do is still collect my brass..

but it does suck with all this back order, or out of stock BS

i have been wanting to get into reloading since just a few weeks before the zombie apocalypse, pandemic panic buying hit us.

it all had to do with availability on my part for the cash....or a lower credit card balance. being retired sucks at time.

i could care less the components such as powders, primers.

i cannot find (sometimes) the presses. or the dies......and if i try to buy one thing, it is sold out, or back ordered just that quickly.

sometimes one thing is available, but not everything else.

yeah, i know i picked the wrong time to try and get into reloading, but Jeepers H. Crow, enough is enough.

(i only got into shooting as of January of 2020, so late on that in my life as well)

many factories are back to work, so i find it difficult to believe they are so far behind, especially if they put in 2 or even 3 shifts.

i must have at least 7,000 9MM casings, and at the very least 6,000 .45ACP's.

so for the time being, all i can do is still collect my brass..

but it does suck with all this back order, or out of stock BS
Here's a small reloading kit available at Amazon. Hope it helps you out? The rest? Good luck....

Stuff is out there but on the retail leve prices are inflated. Folks at the retail level are just paying stupid amounts of money. I have found a few reloading items at estate/ yard sales. Granted it’s a little more work but if you a rural area check papers and online. If you have pickers in your area check with them as well.

You're preaching to the choir on this one.
not so much "preaching" like you think, but the frustration some people go thru to continue learning more about the sport/hobby of shooting, gun ownership, etc.

this is preaching

1619094379131.png

this is frustration

1619094434783.png

I plan on starting to reload myself. But I have written off the idea for at least another year. I have resigned to the fact I am just not going to be able to shoot as much this year as I like.
As for age, I figure all this stuff i have and accumulate between now and dirt nap time, will get passed on to my nephews. I have talked to my wife about it and told her they are the most responsible and pro gun younger people I know and that is where any 2nd amendment things go.

Back