testtest

John Lott: Biden Reveals His True Goal: To Ban Most Guns

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
If there was any doubt that President Biden wants to ban the vast majority of guns in the United States, he again clarified his position last week. “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon — whether it’s a — whether it’s a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it’s a rifle — is ridiculous,” Biden said at a televised CNN townhall meeting. “I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term.”

What a JOKE this potus is and has been before any political office!
Except for the media covering for him, it has been apparent to me for 50 years that this guy is a mental midget. Only now the spotlight is shining on him and his handlers can't always hide him from it. I expect the mainstream media is waking up to what a dolt he is and we will be in a period where they will ask, "WTF have we done?"

What a JOKE this potus is and has been before any political office!
Most popular president ever, more votes than Obama had in both elections!
Yet can't draw a crowd of more than 100 to any of his public gatherings.....

Still think the election wasn't rigged some sort of way?

The guy would take away your grandparents "assault" canes if you give him half a chance!

Except for the media covering for him, it has been apparent to me for 50 years that this guy is a mental midget. Only now the spotlight is shining on him and his handlers can't always hide him from it. I expect the mainstream media is waking up to what a dolt he is and we will be in a period where they will ask, "WTF have we done?"
Nope if you haven't figured it out yet the MSM is up to their necks in covering for him!!

It is difficult for me to blame the current administration for trying to do what they promised during the campaign. My problem is with those people who thought the promise was a good idea and voted that way.

As Oliver Hardy used to say (for those of you old enough to remember) “What a fine mess you have gotten us into!l

It is difficult for me to blame the current administration for trying to do what they promised during the campaign. My problem is with those people who thought the promise was a good idea and voted that way.

As Oliver Hardy used to say (for those of you old enough to remember) “What a fine mess you have gotten us into!l
Yup-there are a few of us around that used to watch Oliver and Hardy(I know my slip is showin)

Back