testtest

Just in Tme for Christmas?

Recusant

Hellcat
New Colt Pythons are officially out as Colt has created 3 new offerings by adding in Hogue grips along with a bead blast stainless finish. The common barrel lengths of 3″, 4.25″, and 6″ are still available in these new Python offerings with a more comfortable choice of a rubber grip. The MSRP for all of the new Colt Python models is set at $1,299 qhich is $200 less than their original counterparts that sported a high-polish stainless finish with walnut grips. Now, will Santa be able to fit one in my stocking?

nice, but for a revolver, i still prefer polished stainless steel.
I've found that the polished SS tends to dull with lots of use over the years. As far as the grips go, I often take nice walnut grips off of revolvers I intend to carry out into the field and put on Hogues as not to damage grips I can't replace. For me the choice is between a 3" or a 6" barrel. Now I can buy both and save $400. 😁

I've found that the polished SS tends to dull with lots of use over the years. As far as the grips go, I often take nice walnut grips off of revolvers I intend to carry out into the field and put on Hogues as not to damage grips I can't replace. For me the choice is between a 3" or a 6" barrel. Now I can buy both and save $400. 😁
It's not thst bad to keep up really if yoy want it high polish. Cape Cod polishing cloth will help keep a high polish finish. It's a very fine polish, but if you try you csman polish out light matter areas if you are not paying attention.

i have both lengths...the 2.5 Ruger, if i ever get off my ass, i'll want a nice OWB leather holster, for carry.

i like the Kirkpatrick leather holsters.

all my other revolvers are of the 6" barrel, and for fun at the range

New Colt Pythons are officially out as Colt has created 3 new offerings by adding in Hogue grips along with a bead blast stainless finish. The common barrel lengths of 3″, 4.25″, and 6″ are still available in these new Python offerings with a more comfortable choice of a rubber grip. The MSRP for all of the new Colt Python models is set at $1,299 qhich is $200 less than their original counterparts that sported a high-polish stainless finish with walnut grips. Now, will Santa be able to fit one in my stocking?

Those ate Hot! I just dont know if I can take a break in buying autos to buy a revolver... I just need more money!

I just need more money!

Story of my life. Especially hanging around here. These guys are a real bad influence. Particularly @BET7, @SimonRL , @Belt Fed and @HansGruber. I been trying to buy a damn shotgun for 3 years now and every time I turn around I'm buying some other :poop:. Finally decided to do it this year and get the M4 and now Herr Gruber has me thinking about buying 4 more VP9s instead.:rolleyes:

Story of my life. Especially hanging around here. These guys are a real bad influence. Particularly @BET7, @SimonRL , @Belt Fed and @HansGruber. I been trying to buy a damn shotgun for 3 years now and every time I turn around I'm buying some other :poop:. Finally decided to do it this year and get the M4 and now Herr Gruber has me thinking about buying 4 more VP9s instead.:rolleyes:
Why are they mutually exclusive? 😎

Sure, throw logic at me.
I drive a 2003 Lexus 330. Which I have to actually get under this weekend and change out the MAF and all the 02 sensors because like 7 lights are on and it's inspection time. My fat little cat Jeff just cost me a smooth 2 grand because like Hank Hill he has a "narra urethra". I'll be lucky if I get that M4. 4 more VP9s is completely out of the question.

I drive a 2003 Lexus 330. Which I have to actually get under this weekend and change out the MAF and all the 02 sensors because like 7 lights are on and it's inspection time. My fat little cat Jeff just cost me a smooth 2 grand because like Hank Hill he has a "narra urethra". I'll be lucky if I get that M4. 4 more VP9s is completely out of the question.
AWESOME DEAL ALERT!!!

Help me, help you.

You’re welcome.

AWESOME DEAL ALERT!!!

Help me, help you.

You’re welcome.
Yeah, I been getting the emails on that one for a few days now. If I was getting another VP9 it wouldn't be that one. I basically have that one right now minus the threaded barrel which I don't need or want.

If you were to bankroll me for a minute, what I would get would be an OR VP9SK and another OR VP9, both with the SMS. Maybe find an OR P30L. As much as I love .45s and as much love as the USP and HK45 get, I really don't like the looks of them.

HK 45 is amazing and it’s big, if you like that sort of thing. I love mine. You can find some amazing deals for one. P30L with an optic you’d have to get milled. You’re not going to find a VP9SK with an SCS for less than 9 bills - which is not bad considering I paid close to that for my VP9SK OR without a red dot.

The Tactical is optic ready.

HK 45 is amazing and it’s big, if you like that sort of thing. I love mine. You can find some amazing deals for one. P30L with an optic you’d have to get milled. You’re not going to find a VP9SK with an SCS for less than 9 bills - which is not bad considering I paid close to that for my VP9SK OR without a red dot.

The Tactical is optic ready.
I do like that sort of thing, but something about the grip on the HK .45s turns me off. I'd probably feel different if I shot one.

I would be interested in having my P30L milled for a direct mount optic. Or buy one from someone who already did it.

Back