testtest

Learn something new every day.

Sld1959

Hellcat
I was reading an old copy of Backwoodsman that I saved for this trip and there was an article on honey.

Turns out honey bees are not native to America.

They definitely help crops! I've noticed on mine where they have been the last 10 years improvements have been made. They are very thick around 1 of the water wells, but don't bother me when I'm near as I don't bother them also. My kids just look at me when I walk through the swarm. Wasp are totally different in behavior!

They definitely help crops! I've noticed on mine where they have been the last 10 years improvements have been made. They are very thick around 1 of the water wells, but don't bother me when I'm near as I don't bother them also. My kids just look at me when I walk through the swarm. Wasp are totally different in behavior!
Wasps are A hole attitudes that fly

1637717720190.gif

I was reading an old copy of Backwoodsman that I saved for this trip and there was an article on honey.

Thats pretty interesting 👍

Didn’t know this, thanks for posting, guess I’m not to old to learn something

Interesting stuff, Sld… thanks for posting !
Another periodical that gas a lot like this is Backwoods Home Magazine. Also has gun stuff ( Massad Ayoob has written a lot of articles for them, he’s probably still a regular).

Didn't know that Sld, Was an interesting read and thanks for posting info.
Bat's, besides being feared as blood sucking varmints, Batman, Count Dracula and possibly less feared as Count Chocula breakfast cereal, they are also very good pollinators too. Can be very misunderstood creatures.

Bat's, besides being feared as blood sucking varmints, Batman, Count Dracula and possibly less feared as Count Chocula breakfast cereal, they are also very good pollinators too. Can be very misunderstood creatures.

The worst species of bat is the rare, out of control one known as the Ding Bat… aka my ex girlfriend.

That type of Bat is not native to or found in North America. Generally bats are insect eaters and pollinate nothing.

Back