testtest

LEO Deaths in 2022

Nowhere near what the agricultural industry suffers—573 in 2019 (latest I could find reliable data on).

While I respect what law enforcement does…it’s not nearly as dangerous as a lot of other, equally important, occupations.
Yes Hans its no where near deaths in a lot of areas. As much as I respect your comments this in my opinion wasnt what Hayes comment was about. I and most people my age were brought up to respect law enforcement. But now a huge segment of our society doesnt respect anything and the number of deaths to our law enforcement officers is a huge indicator. The number should be zero.

Yes Hans its no where near deaths in a lot of areas. As much as I respect your comments this in my opinion wasnt what Hayes comment was about. I and most people my age were brought up to respect law enforcement. But now a huge segment of our society doesnt respect anything and the number of deaths to our law enforcement officers is a huge indicator. The number should be zero.
So, 60 deaths of the 228 were from firearms.

What were the rest? Traffic accidents, heart attacks, illness…where is “not being respected” connected in any way with those?

Oddly enough, deaths among career criminals don’t bother me that much.🤷‍♂️
1672773027239.gif

So how many those in the agricultural industry were intentionally murdered while on the job?

https://usabynumbers.com/dangerous-jobs-in-the-us/
That's just ridiculous in the f&r category! Being in that category myself I can see where a potential incident can/could happen. Moving equipment (as in powered) you simply turn off. I do a lot of work work by myself and know the dangers (my wife keeps reminding me). Loose clothing near turning machinery is a hazard for sure. Note: I don't wear anything with sleeves, but not for that reason.

Back