testtest

Lil-Gunner Inbound!

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Hey everyone just wanted to say congratulations to @KLGunner and his new wife @SLGunner who have a beautiful baby girl on the way “aka" lil-gunner.

For those that don't know or haven't been here long enough yet @KLGunner is one of the founding moderators that have help make this forum, the #1 online firearms forum with the most respectful membership online.

To those interested I have included a link to Amazon.com for KL's & SL's baby registry below.

I know he really wanted it and I've already taken this off the list so that @KLGunner can experience the joys of motherhood....🤣👍

Screenshot_20220109-082228_Firefox~2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone just wanted to say congratulations to @KLGunner and his new wife @SLGunner who have a beautiful baby girl on the way “aka" lil-gunner.

For those that don't know or haven't been here long enough yet @KLGunner is one of the founding moderators that have help make this forum, the #1 online firearms forum with the most respectful membership online.

To those interested I have included a link to Amazon.com for KL's & SL's baby registry below.

congrats to the expecting parents.

and at the same time, my condolences when the "terrible 2's" strike....lol...lol....lol

Congrats to them both !
Yup, congrats to Mom & Dad Gunner 👶🎉
Congratulations to mom and dad!
my Mrs and i were "congratulated" 5 times in our life.

when you have the first one, you do everything to protect him (or her), including buying a football helmet and shoulder pads and a tricycle with training wheels.

by the time you have the third child, you let them all go out and kill each other, and wonder why you were so protective in the first place.

by the time they get married and have thier own kids, you get "congratulated" each time you become a grandparent, and now YOU WEAR the helmet and shoulder pads...and a jock strap, for each and every time they hit the ball right into your.......2 balls.........and keel over.

Back