testtest

Looking to replace my Saint AR-15 (5.56) muzzle devices

What would you guys recommend for the "quietest" muzzle devices for my pair of SA Saint AR-15?
I'm still running the ones they came with and they're just too loud - I don't know if I find quieter devices or not. I cannot afford silencers, not even with current relaxing of NFA laws.
Thanks
A flash can/blast diverter is probably your best bet to get the noise away from you. It does nothing to decrease the decible levels but it more focuses the blast forward towards the target thus reducing the felt concusive blast to the shooter.

 
Hi,

What would you guys recommend for the "quietest" muzzle devices for my pair of SA Saint AR-15?
I'm still running the ones they came with and they're just too loud - I don't know if I find quieter devices or not. I cannot afford silencers, not even with current relaxing of NFA laws.
Thanks

I opted for a Strike Industries Blast Shield. It works similar to the flash can in that it directs noise and muzzle blast and concussion forward, away from the shooter and others on the line. Here's a review...


My Saint Victor came with a muzzle break. I swapped it for a standard A2 birdcage flash hider so the Blast Shield is a quick snap-on and snap-off.

20260511_204035.jpg


Website:

I think I saw a "blemished" unit for $78 on the website. Otherwise it's about $110.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
can't offer much anymore help than what's already been stated. if it's "birdcage" type there is 1 or 2 companies that offer a diverter that fits directly/attaches on stock devices.
 
Back
Top