testtest

Loose magazine on Waypoint 2020

JJ2

Alpha
I've found that during use the next round doesn't feed from the magazine. I was shooting .308 win. I've found that I need to push up on the magazine when I run the bolt to make sure the next round is fed. I tried again with .308 win snap caps and even pulling on the magazine, I didn't have this issue.

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? A mag other than the one it came with?

Thanks.

I’d try a different mag first.

You’re certain it’s locked in properly?
I'll have to try next time I take it shooting but I thought so. It didn't drop out fully and I had to hit the release. I just tried again, pushing as gently as I could until it clicked and it still feeds fine, even pulling on it as I worked the bolt. it always caught the edge of the round. I even tried the two different brands of .308 I have and they were fine as well. I'm wondering if it's a heat issue so I won't be able to try again until I'm at the range.

I just got my hands on a 2020 Waypoint and have the same problem with the PMAG that comes with the rifle. Going to work on this and figure it out.
I happened to be in my store the other day and asked them about it. They said they had another mag that would fit I could try, but I should probably go to SA first since it's only a few months old.

Back