testtest

Lost my great uncle.

Fred is among my top 3 men. I don't have enough time in the day to write about all the good things my Great-Uncle Fred did. He was married for 45 years to the love of his life until her death in 2009. He was a Marine who served in Korea. He was like a grandfather to me. His funeral was today, and while small, the ceremony was filled with tears from everyone.

Time got away from me and I hadn't spoken to him in a couple of years. I wasn't angry or anything it just slipped by.

Even though my heart is broken and I am going to miss that man dearly I have more memories of him that I will never forget, such as randomly breaking out into a very deep version Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon" whether it embarrassed anyone or not. And honestly he was quite a good singer years ago.

Fred is among my top 3 men. I don't have enough time in the day to write about all the good things my Great-Uncle Fred did. He was married for 45 years to the love of his life until her death in 2009. He was a Marine who served in Korea. He was like a grandfather to me. His funeral was today, and while small, the ceremony was filled with tears from everyone.

Time got away from me and I hadn't spoken to him in a couple of years. I wasn't angry or anything it just slipped by.

Even though my heart is broken and I am going to miss that man dearly I have more memories of him that I will never forget, such as randomly breaking out into a very deep version Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon" whether it embarrassed anyone or not. And honestly he was quite a good singer years ago.
My condolences for the loss of someone who meant so much to you.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle Fred. Time does tend to slip by. May your grief be short and your memories long.

My condolences brother. :(

It's great you have so many great memories of him.

Back