testtest

MA to expire troopers permits who aren't vaccinated

If they only qualified for the permit because they were an officer, it makes sense (that is, they didn’t have to apply for it normally, but was a prerequisite of being an officer).

They made their choice.
Yep, my wife was required to get it or lose her nursing job because their location had federal funding. She would have anyways with her medical conditions she was high risk.

I get the permit was issued because of their employment. I doubt that they only have their duty pistol that needed to be turned in. So their only option is to have any other firearms turned in to an FFL or have them transferred to someone with an LTC, If they have to go through the same hoops as the rest of us, it will take approx 2 months after it's submitted. I hope they had fair warning.

however this end result turns out, i am of the camp that you do not mandate what others MUST do, cuz you think you have control over them.

i am vaccinated, by my choice, due to my personal health concerns. however, if i was told by my employer that I MUST DO THIS OR ELSE......i know how to find another job.

also, many hospitals in my area are severely short staffed, as they too had a mandatory vaccination orders. many nurses and doctors, and housekeeping staff, simply went across the state lines and got not only another job, but HIGHER paying ones at that.

so i say to all the goobners out there, go ahead and mandate away, your time in office is limited to your term, and the voters say so.

however this end result turns out, i am of the camp that you do not mandate what others MUST do, cuz you think you have control over them.

i am vaccinated, by my choice, due to my personal health concerns. however, if i was told by my employer that I MUST DO THIS OR ELSE......i know how to find another job.

also, many hospitals in my area are severely short staffed, as they too had a mandatory vaccination orders. many nurses and doctors, and housekeeping staff, simply went across the state lines and got not only another job, but HIGHER paying ones at that.

so i say to all the goobners out there, go ahead and mandate away, your time in office is limited to your term, and the voters say so.
I waited and then got vaccinated because it was the right and safe thing to do for me and then I got one booster and as I have mentioned I did test positive and still got sick HOWEVER I feel if I hadn’t gotten the vaccine shots I would most likely been a lot sicker.
I have no opinion either way for those that make their own choices.
I’m happy I did.

True. I can't believe someone hasn't filed a lawsuit about being forced by a government agency to get a covid vaccine.

It may fall under the purview of Condition of Employment for the ”at will” private employee, as the public employee who may or is mostly covered by some collective bargaining agreement is given options. The private employee is beholden by company rules.
However that there is no past case law reference mandating vaccination/inoculation, there are at least a couple of States that have a group of public employees filing lawsuits challenging the State mandate.

My 2¢ analogy is a DUI/DWI case:
You work as a delivery driver that requires a DL as a condition of employment. You’re out late leaving an event at a local winery, blow a stop sign, cause a personal injury crash, given a citation and alcohol consumption is suspected - a refusal to take a breathalyzer, driver receives an immediate DL suspension but submitting to the breathalyzer there is a limited suspension.
You now legally are without a DL, a condition of employment, though an ”at will” employee, you may be given options from your employer to either work inside, take a leave until DL matter is settled, there’s also resignation or be termination if condition cannot be met. Those are choices for having No DL. If there is an option, afforded, then the onus is upon the employee. In normal life (new or old normal) there’s no Right to a DL and it’s not mandatory or required to have one, i.e. My Choice. The boss man has you by the cajones.
Now apply that to The Jab.

There also is no Fed requirement for a vaccination, employers rewrote the job requirements and have to offer “choice” to comply with the fast tracked experimental material that was authorized by the bureaucracy FDA under Emergency Use Act. Originally it was only suggested all get this vaccination, and eventually it became a State by State mandate.

Problem exists with the current Administration and his bureaucracies dictating policy and manipulating laws which the parroting Blue States simply follow along. The lawsuits that are being filed pertain to State Laws enacted by tyrannical governors, reinstating the limited emergency executive orders over and over again, skirting the legislative process. Arguement is these terminations fall under arbitrary and capricious, abuse of power.

When this entire pandemic was created, first responders and medical staff had to work under and with these infectious conditions without PPE...NO Work From Home. Their reward - get useless vax, still get sick, still be infectious AND lose your job for noncompliance two years running.

Oh, and did we all forgot about that PPE/ mask shortage yet?
Blue State governors were responsible for not maintaining supplies within their FEMA required emergency disaster plans, as well hospitals for allowing supply inventories to be so low and dwindle well beforehand too. Both left without any plan to handle the pandemic. They shipped infected to senior living homes and to rented rooms in empty hotels and we forget how that turned out.

Yes, the ripples of Covids 19,20,21 Delta, Omincrom, boosters and booster-boosters and now coming down the pike is the Monkey Pox.

The Big Guy says there’s another pandemic coming…you can take his word on that.

My doctor doesn’t feel the Jab is necessary for me or in general, but it’s an available option If i want one to “feel good” about doing my part. That’s enough for me to decline until further results are known.

I think it was Joe Dan Gorman from Intellectual Froglegs that said “it won’t be long before you start to see those legal advice hotlines on television ‘If you or someone you know has become ill, injured or died from the Covid 19 vaccination, you may be entitled to compensation, call 1-888- xxx-xxxx now”.

It may fall under the purview of Condition of Employment for the ”at will” private employee, as the public employee who may or is mostly covered by some collective bargaining agreement is given options. The private employee is beholden by company rules.
However that there is no past case law reference mandating vaccination/inoculation, there are at least a couple of States that have a group of public employees filing lawsuits challenging the State mandate.

You work as a delivery driver that requires a DL as a condition of employment. You’re out late leaving an event at a local winery, blow a stop sign, cause a personal injury crash, given a citation and alcohol consumption is suspected - a refusal to take a breathalyzer, driver receives an immediate DL suspension but submitting to the breathalyzer there is a limited suspension.
You now legally are without a DL, a condition of employment, though an ”at will” employee, you may be given options from your employer to either work inside, take a leave until DL matter is settled, there’s also resignation or be termination if condition cannot be met. Those are choices for having No DL. If there is an option, afforded, then the onus is upon the employee. In normal life (new or old normal) there’s no Right to a DL and it’s not mandatory or required to have one, i.e. My Choice. The boss man has you by the cajones.

There also is no Fed requirement for a vaccination, employers rewrote the job requirements and have to offer “choice” to comply with the fast tracked experimental material that was authorized by the bureaucracy FDA under Emergency Use Act. Originally it was only suggested all get this vaccination, and eventually it became a State by State mandate.

Problem exists with the current Administration and his bureaucracies dictating policy and manipulating laws which the parroting Blue States simply follow along. The lawsuits that are being filed pertain to State Laws enacted by tyrannical governors, reinstating the limited emergency executive orders over and over again, skirting the legislative process. Arguement is these terminations fall under arbitrary and capricious, abuse of power.

When this entire pandemic was created, first responders and medical staff had to work under and with these infectious conditions without PPE...NO Work From Home. Their reward - get useless vax, still get sick, still be infectious AND lose your job for noncompliance two years running.

Blue State governors were responsible for not maintaining supplies within their FEMA required emergency disaster plans, as well hospitals for allowing supply inventories to be so low and dwindle well beforehand too. Both left without any plan to handle the pandemic. They shipped infected to senior living homes and to rented rooms in empty hotels and we forget how that turned out.

Yes, the ripples of Covids 19,20,21 Delta, Omincrom, boosters and booster-boosters and now coming down the pike is the Monkey Pox.

My doctor doesn’t feel the Jab is necessary for me or in general, but it’s an available option If i want one to “feel good” about doing my part. That’s enough for me to decline until further results are known.

I think it was Joe Dan Gorman from Intellectual Froglegs that said “it won’t be long before you start to see those legal advice hotlines on television ‘If you or someone you know has become ill, injured or died from the Covid 19 vaccination, you may be entitled to compensation, call 1-888- xxx-xxxx now”.

Yeah. The vaccination isn’t useless.

Stop spreading lies.

Unfortunately there are risks and dangers with EVERY vaccine however that being said as I mentioned in my post I won’t and wouldn’t judge others on their decision to get the Covid vaccine and feel that others doing so is in bad taste. Nobody knows others beliefs or underlying situations in why they make the decisions they do so if you don’t believe in the Covid vaccine then that’s “your” choice but if you haven’t gone through getting the virus and having to deal with the results spreading disinformation about the vaccine, even if your doctor says to not worry about getting it is just reprehensible. My opinion.

That statement shows you don’t understand how vaccines work.

Take your bottle of Dunning-Kruger and sit down.
To be fair you should have said " How this vaccine works", because many of them actually do prevent you from being infected. Not this one, but.....

I got both my Pfizer shots about a year ago. I have no plans for getting any boosters. I have been in contact with people who have/had covid, as recently as last Tuesday actually, and have so far either not contracted it or contracted it and remained asymptomatic.

That statement shows you don’t understand how vaccines work.

Take your bottle of Dunning-Kruger and sit down.
Sorry Hans, you will be unsuccessful drawing me into arguing with a leftist. My statement as typed and intended is 100% accurate and truthful. I made no statement with that post commenting in any way about how vaccines may or may not work. It is a simple statement of fact. I cannot control how you infer anything, however.

Back