testtest

Martha Canary / Calamity Jane

Doris Day had good vocal chops. As an actress, never had formal acting training says TCM which had her featured in several films yesterday.

As Calamity Jane (movie) it probably not the best role for her, but it was a lively musical. It might have been better if Milton Berle were given that role.…for a more accurate depiction given Uncle Miltie’s wide range of talent.

handsome woman.
so is this

1693249221450.png

I saw Jane's grave when I visited Wild Bill's a couple years ago. Must admit I spent most of my time in Deadwood at the #10 Saloon. Just something about the sawdust on the floor. They claim it's the only museum with a full service bar.

I saw Jane's grave when I visited Wild Bill's a couple years ago. Must admit I spent most of my time in Deadwood at the #10 Saloon. Just something about the sawdust on the floor. They claim it's the only museum with a full service bar.
I was there a couple years ago. My wife had to drag me out of that tourist trap. Cheesy and expensive ? Yes. So what. I loved it. Just the history of it. I paid to go down to the supposed area where Bill bought it. Wife wasn’t interested. So I left her upstairs.

Back