testtest

Maryland restrictions

Unfortunately, I want to purchase the Hellcat RDP but there's a 10 round magazine restriction. Any ideas or options?
my state too has the 10 round limit. my hellcat came with 2, 10 round mags. then before this passage, i had bought 4, 15 round mags.....oy vey........

can you just get a 10 round mag from S/A..??

otherwise, like me, you are so screwed.

my state too has the 10 round limit. my hellcat came with 2, 10 round mags. then before this passage, i had bought 4, 15 round mags.....oy vey........

can you just get a 10 round mag from S/A..??

otherwise, like me, you are so screwed.
Thanks, I'll try but I don't think they make a 10 round mag for this gun. We'll be sure to find out.

Thanks, I'll try but I don't think they make a 10 round mag for this gun. We'll be sure to find out.
you may have to get a "magblock"

Hey also from MD. The Hellcat is on the roster. Any FFL can get hellcats in with 10 round mags. I got the OSP but the FFL I went to had just sold the rdp a week prior
According to Springfield, the RDP is not on the Maryland roster. I don't know if you're allowed to buy one out of state and bring it back in (you'd have to trade out the mags of course), but Springfield doesn't offer RDPs that are labeled MD Compliant.

According to Springfield, the RDP is not on the Maryland roster. I don't know if you're allowed to buy one out of state and bring it back in (you'd have to trade out the mags of course), but Springfield doesn't offer RDPs that are labeled MD Compliant.
It's on the roster

Attachments

• DE946DA4-E107-43DA-A9C3-BB2394A19175.png
    DE946DA4-E107-43DA-A9C3-BB2394A19175.png
    562.8 KB · Views: 126
Maybe FFLs are ordering them in and then swapping mags themselves. I'm not really sure
yes, at least at 1 LGS i go to, in my state, RI, (the bait and tackle, mom & pop store), they put on order dozens of 10 rd mags. i was there when they got ordered, and i was there the day they were getting switched out.

i cannot say what the large LGS is doing or has done

Move to a more gun friendly state.
I moved away from the PRM (Peoples Republik of Maryland) four years ago, back to Oklahoma, where I was born. I'd been away for a little more than 23 years in the Army then another 18 working for the DoD. The Army ordered me to Maryland and the DoD kept me there with a great job offer and a wife. I left to get away from all the far-left laws, rules, and regulations. I'm much happier now and can have the mags my pistols came with. If I hurry before Biden and the Feds start with new guns regs, I'll have my SA Saint rifle with full-sized mags.

Last edited:
Back