testtest

Maryland Wants to GPS Track Your Guns

Next they'll want to embed GPS trackers in all their citizens too so they can track anyone, anytime they are near a gun.

Then they can add sound sensors to the gun GPS trackers to send immediate alerts with location and everyone nearby anytime it goes bang.

The only problem I can see (SARCASM) is that the bad guy's illegal guns won't have trackers nor will the bad guys because that would be profiling!

Ya' just have to remember it's only the law abiding citizens that don't have any rights anymore!

For as popular as paper grocery bags full of crabs smothered in Old Bay is, I could do without MD in general.

Never was a fan of those paper bags full of crabs. All that salt on my fingers hurts after a while (I work for a living), and I prefer dungeoness or soft shell.

For as popular as paper grocery bags full of crabs smothered in Old Bay is, I could do without MD in general.

Never was a fan of those paper bags full of crabs. All that salt on my fingers hurts after a while (I work for a living), and I prefer dungeoness or soft shell.
funny you should say, "crabs in a paper bag"....

at the bait/gun store, many times a customer will come in, many times, they are of Asian descendant, and they want those small green crabs...

guy says to them..."where's your bucket"?

they look at him dumbfounded.

he tells them they need a bucket, or the crabs will cut themselves outta the bag.....

they come back minutes later, sometimes with a large metal garbage can....... :ROFLMAO:

I grew up in southern MD on Chesapeake Bay blue crabs. You are correct though, too many places overdo the rock salt.

I still have a lot of family there but I moved out in the mid 80's and will never move back. Quick visits to see family is my limit.

Back