testtest

Massachusetts Reverses Course on Gun Stores

Sounds like MA just signed off on forfeiting any and all Federal funding...for anything.

You go against the Fed, there has to be penalties. Ditto "sanctuary" locales. Flaunt the Fed? Lose all funding. Period.

Kind of funny how all of a sudden he reverses his decision within a day. Just speculating, but maybe it's time to check his bank account for a recent large deposit. Someone is pulling his strings.
The Massachusetts attorney general Maura Healy pushed this through him. Maura is well known outspoken anti 2A politician.

Speaking of.... I got this in my inbox today. I like to think I am pretty level headed, but this just chapped my ***.
Tried to enlarge this so everyone could read. This is the world we live in over here.
Just so everyone knows, GOAL stands for Gun Owners Action League of Massachusetts, which I am a member of.

email.jpg

This flashed up on the news a little while ago that gun sales increased the week the stay at home advisory started. (Tuesday 3/24) This would have to be people that already are licensed as you just can't walk into a store to buy one. I'm thinking this is why they made stores and everything to do with firearms non-essential. Punishment.

1586038127991.jpeg

Speaking of.... I got this in my inbox today. I like to think I am pretty level headed, but this just chapped my ***.
Tried to enlarge this so everyone could read. This is the world we live in over here.
Just so everyone knows, GOAL stands for Gun Owners Action League of Massachusetts, which I am a member of.

View attachment 4059
I wonder if she has any guns at home :unsure:, she's probably a hypocrite and does.
For these politicians, I'm glad they think we 2A supporters are a threat. We should be a threat to those that deem to impose Tyranny upon us. To these types of individuals, I'd say "you try to take my rights away from me, I take your 1A right away from you. Leave office and forever your tongue be stilled!"
These types just burn me up :mad:

That sux. I'm sure he's disappointed to say the least.
Yes, he was disappointed. He is at that age were he is trying to "establish" himself as an adult. I didnt need to go, but I was looking at as I was probably going to learn some things and I would have been able to spend time with my son. The kids are a little lost these days because of whats going on.

I wonder if she has any guns at home :unsure:, she's probably a hypocrite and does.
For these politicians, I'm glad they think we 2A supporters are a threat. We should be a threat to those that deem to impose Tyranny upon us. To these types of individuals, I'd say "you try to take my rights away from me, I take your 1A right away from you. Leave office and forever your tongue be stilled!"
These types just burn me up :mad:
I think if she had her way, 2a would be gone. I know there is litigation at the supreme court level against her.

Back