testtest

Member Susquash has passed away

Member susquash passed away last week after a fight with pancreatic cancer. This site was a favorite pass time of his, something he could escape into for a few hours a week after he got sick. I’m not sure how many here had become friends with him but thought I would share his loss with you all.

Attachments

• A2842E44-900A-408B-8FA1-C0DBB53095E8.jpeg
    A2842E44-900A-408B-8FA1-C0DBB53095E8.jpeg
    441.3 KB · Views: 129
Member susquash passed away last week after a fight with pancreatic cancer. This site was a favorite pass time of his, something he could escape into for a few hours a week after he got sick. I’m not sure how many here had become friends with him but thought I would share his loss with you all.
Wow, so sorry to hear this, appreciate you letting us know, thoughts and prayers to the family

Thanks for posting Bear. Man that really sucks. Quash seemed like a heck of a guy, and I’m sure he battled till the end. I don’t know how old he was, but cancer doesn’t discriminate taking both young and old. Rest in Peace Ralph, it was a pleasure to get to know you for the brief time this forum has existed.

Back