testtest

Message from Armslist today.

ex13F

Master Class
I received this today:

"Armslist has officially been deplatformed by the unholy trinity of Anti-Freedom Tech Giants! We were recently banned from YouTube, with our channel being deleted in its entirety after being deplatformed by Facebook and Instagram in January of 2020.

We put a ton of work into our YouTube channel over the years, and we invite you to come check out our videos new and old as we pick up the pieces and upload them on Rumble, a free-speech online video platform.

Also, don’t forget to follow us on these other free-speech platforms:

X.com
(Twitter)

Truth Social

Gab

Thank you as always for your support.

-The Armslist Team"

No surprise. heck, it even happened to SIG at some point... What's "funny" is the big guys get outraged and beg for support when this happens to them, but couldn't be bother to land a hand when it happens to the small guys. Many have been abused by all of these leftist turds...

Sounds to much like My Pillow/Mike Lindell losing distributors, advertisers and banking sources. I'd like to see all liberal social media out of business.
Mike Lindell is losing his business for his nonstop lying…people weren’t buying his pillows because of it, so why should retailers carry a product that isn’t going to sell?

If he actually had support, his direct sales model would be a success…yet it’s failing miserably.

He’s been ordered by a court to pay the guy who proved his data was wrong…in case you missed it, Lindell said he’d pay anyone that could prove it $5m; a software developer did, and Lindell refused to honor it.

The crackhead is getting what he has coming. It’s unfortunate that his employees are suffering for his delusions.

1697803517324.png

Back