testtest

Minimal Equipment To Carry In Your Vehicle

I disagree with the inferred Civil War talk from Gabe but good info to consider...

Agreed. I dont think it will get to civil war. Civil disobedience locally, like the Portland incidents, But not national civil/martial law. Always a good idea to have a plan and necessary items if going into known areas of trouble. For work lets say, you may be required to go to a certain part of town and cant avoid it. Be prepared and just know the risks.

As I mentioned in the other thread, having some NV gear, even if Gen 1, would be pretty essential when it gets dark, especially when the Antifa/BLM vermin prefer to operate at night.

I disagree with the inferred Civil War talk from Gabe but good info to consider...

That’s probably true, but I’m not going to say it’s not going to happen. Come early November things might go completely sideways.

At any rate given the current situation my compliment is pretty much the same as it is on any given day. Everyone has their own geographical daily routine. Mine is that I work in the city of St. Louis and I live and commute from a rural area about 40 miles south. I don’t carry food or water in a small bag. I have emergency provisions in the truck, but there’s no scenario I can envision during my daily commute that would require me to carry food on foot. It’s not like I can wind up lost in the wilderness. I have tools to fight with and tools to communicate with.

That’s probably true, but I’m not going to say it’s not going to happen. Come early November things might go completely sideways.

At any rate given the current situation my compliment is pretty much the same as it is on any given day. Everyone has their own geographical daily routine. Mine is that I work in the city of St. Louis and I live and commute from a rural area about 40 miles south. I don’t carry food or water in a small bag. I have emergency provisions in the truck, but there’s no scenario I can envision during my daily commute that would require me to carry food on foot. It’s not like I can wind up lost in the wilderness. I have tools to fight with and tools to communicate with.
Civil unrest would come to the cities with anti 2A rules.

IMO there's a difference between a Civil War where large parts of the country group together against each other like the 1800's civil war vs. an insurgency now much like the 60'd riots, or the European Commie groups that terrorized Europe during the 60-80's.

Right now Antifa/BLM are known anarchist groups, as Laura Logan outlined in her expose' Sunday night, and in her Fox Nation series.

I keep an 18 volt impact wrench and a socket for the lugs on my Jeep, too. Quick tire changes are a good thing.

Back