testtest

Mo Pull the Trigger

southtex

Professional
Founding Member
I have noticed a few members from the Southern Illinois (S of Champaign) and the St Louis area. Even though I live in Texas I am a die hard Cardinals fan. Is there any chance that by the deadline tomorrow the Cardinals have added strike throwing pitching.

I have noticed a few members from the Southern Illinois (S of Champaign) and the St Louis area. Even though I live in Texas I am a die hard Cardinals fan. Is there any chance that by the deadline tomorrow the Cardinals have added strike throwing pitching.
If history tells us anything it's that the Cards can have all the aces and still disappoint us. I really miss the good ol' days. Willie, Ozzie, George, Bob Forsch, Jouaquin Andujar, etc..

I can't help you. I stopped watching baseball back in the early 80's when they all went out on strike because they weren't making enough money. Never did get into football and stopped watching basketball when they started jumping from the free throw line to dunk the ball.

Monday mornings at work were always great. Fellow worker , " Hey you see that game ?" Me , " What game ?"
Them --> :oops:

I can't help you. I stopped watching baseball back in the early 80's when they all went out on strike because they weren't making enough money. Never did get into football and stopped watching basketball when they started jumping from the free throw line to dunk the ball.

Monday mornings at work were always great. Fellow worker , " Hey you see that game ?" Me , " What game ?"
Them --> :oops:
Agreed, baseball no thank you.
College football, yes
College basketball, some teams.

Back