testtest

Mo. Senate passes SAPA

Bassbob

Emissary
Last night with the deadline for this session looming the Missouri senate passed the Second Amendment Preservation Act. The bill now goes back to the house ( who already passed it) for a concurrence vote since some of the language changed. It is expected to hit the governor’s desk tonight where he is expected to sign it into law.

SAPA prevents state LEO agencies and government officials from enforcing federal gun laws. Under penalty. $50,000 fine and being permanently banned from ever working in the state of Missouri.

This is to date the most far reaching
“ 2A sanctuary state” bill ever passed in the US.

It’s a great day to be a Missourian.

Last night with the deadline for this session looming the Missouri senate passed the Second Amendment Preservation Act. The bill now goes back to the house ( who already passed it) for a concurrence vote since some of the language changed. It is expected to hit the governor’s desk tonight where he is expected to sign it into law.

SAPA prevents state LEO agencies and government officials from enforcing federal gun laws. Under penalty. $50,000 fine and being permanently banned from ever working in the state of Missouri.

KY needs to do that also. If only we still had a governor with an (R) after their name.

Thanks for posting good news article Bassbob,
Guessing Missouri really is "The Show Me State." Possibly and perhaps they'll be the light or the beacon in showing other states in how to deal with protecting our 2Amendment rights and how it should be done? We can all use some light sometimes at the end of a tunnel?

Governor Mike Parsons signed the Missouri Second Amendment Preservation Act into law yesterday afternoon at 2 PM. It is the most comprehensive and far reaching 2A sanctuary law in existence.

Missouri LEO will not be helping the feds should they decide to enforce any democrat wet dream gun control schemes.

The feds are threatening to extort us into continuing the vehicle emissions testing in the rural parts of the state with highway money. Our reps say they will call their bluff and eliminate it. The only area in the state that currently requires testing is STL and the 3 closest counties to it. So in the rural county I live in, 40 plus miles from STL, we have to have California compliant cars, but it isn’t required in Kansas City. It’s ridiculous.

When I was sent to SDiego in early '72 for tech school (compliments of Uncle Sam), I noticed places along the hwy with signage basically stating "Emissions Control/Enforcement", or something to that effect. I asked my buddy what that was, and he told me. To this day everytime I see a label (on practically everything!) stating "this has been found to be a carcinogen in the state of California", it reminds me of those smog control "outposts". I feel for ya BassBob, and hope our current KY gov from the opposite side of the aisle doesn't get any ideas.

When I was sent to SDiego in early '72 for tech school (compliments of Uncle Sam), I noticed places along the hwy with signage basically stating "Emissions Control/Enforcement", or something to that effect. I asked my buddy what that was, and he told me. To this day everytime I see a label (on practically everything!) stating "this has been found to be a carcinogen in the state of California", it reminds me of those smog control "outposts". I feel for ya BassBob, and hope our current KY gov from the opposite side of the aisle doesn't get any ideas.
It’s very likely the bill in the Mo. House that eliminates emission testing for everyone except St. Louis city and St. Louis county will become law soon. Of course I just went through a week and a half of screwing with my old truck to get it to pass so I could get my tags. Single exhaust but it has 2 cats and 4 02 sensors. In the end it only cost me $1000 to get it passed. 🙄

Connecticut had that emission testing back in the 80’s to 90’s is was so corrupt, some of the testing sites were run by crooks who would tell people they didn’t pass and then send them to a garage that would charge people $$$$$ to replace the gas cap. When the state found out they shut all of them down.

Connecticut had that emission testing back in the 80’s to 90’s is was so corrupt, some of the testing sites were run by crooks who would tell people they didn’t pass and then send them to a garage that would charge people $$$$$ to replace the gas cap. When the state found out they shut all of them down.
Should happen elsewhere too? When lived in CA, the "Inspectors" uncapped distributor advance to pass emissions there. Not so smart a plan...."Leaving it unplugged is akin to throwing free engine efficiency straight down the drain."

Back