testtest

Montana AG Concerned UPS And FedEx Working with Biden Admin to Track American Gun Owners

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

Good articles Talyn, I wouldn’t put it pass them, thanks for posting!

It’s definitely interesting to see what states AG’s signed the letters.

I will say this, since I have a new gun
(on order) “specifically for me”
through a Kentucky FFL I will ask the owner of the FFL if whatever shipping company is used if he is asked or being required to report who that gun is intended to be transferred to.

I’m not saying I will cancel the transaction/transfer but I will follow up with Kentucky’s AG if my personal information is shared.

If the Admin is coordinating with the Big Shipping and crafting these sort of anti-gun rules it wouldn’t be surprising.

There’s a good portion of law abiding/non-gun owning American citizens going about their business that have no idea how the gun purchase ATF requirement works (i.e. 4473 records) and they go along or are swayed with these bs home rule laws like RedFlag, CCL, mag caps etc. with anti-gun rhetoric by the opposition.

What it looks like is Montana may be preempting any further bastardization of rules/regs of shipping by private shipping firms to help the Admin gain greater control to push the anti-2A agenda. That’s Montana is doing is a start to expose the overreach - good for them. Never sit back and let them roll over the rest of the 49.

Lets find out what’s being promised or offered to these private Shipping firms in exchange. More gubmint grants to expand, tax incentives? I’ll tell you one thing, as more and more manufacturing is going back to China…FedEx is ever expanding (fast and furiously) their warehousing distribution centers popping up all over the country. Not a Joke™️ - look it up.

The Admin wants to know every part of a firearm component being sold and shipped down to every screw, nut, and washer documented for further harassment. This record keeping is piggybacking on the DYI - kit gun legislation that is never drafted into the 100 page Act. (But one tibbit mentioned in The Act is ATF included was it feels it is being duped out of fees/revenue by folks assembling their own craft rifles in their humble basements.) It starts out small and snowballs, that’s how lying political bureaucrats operate. Keeping tabs on American citizens is not freedom.

The Admin hasn't been making this sort of pinpoint effort to combat or account for all the human and drug trafficking…have they? Bet on the IRS having their fingers in this too, as the backup.
BTW, the IRS wouldn't dare keep track of every house/real estate purchase by unscrupulous 501(C) political activists…would they?

Way out there but theoretically, its probable some regulation or policy exists (or be created) that could require a Shipping firm be as regulated as the FFL holder (manufacturer or retail seller shipper), meaning all Shippers, FedEx UPS even smaller firms need a special FFL (exorbitant fees) just to handle interstate shipping of firearms and parts. So if Shipping outlets don’t comply, like the smaller ones that used to get all the small stuff runoff when the monopolized big firms are overloaded, the little guy will be muscled out by regulation. Will the day come when firearms or parts cannot be shipped at all? The inconveniencing of a law abiding American taxpayer is always an governmental option.

Considering all firearms shipments have to go to an FFL, that info. automatically indicates where the commerce is going so a certain agency can schedule follow-up visits to audit the FFL info.

When applied to non-FFL items then that info indicates where the delivery endpoint is, allowing a record to be developed.

Considering all firearms shipments have to go to an FFL, that info. automatically indicates where the commerce is going so a certain agency can schedule follow-up visits to audit the FFL info.

When applied to non-FFL items then that info indicates where the delivery endpoint is, allowing a record to be developed

Gonna need 84,000 more ATF agent bookkeeping clerks.

Another news story.

1670006272149.gif

Back