testtest

More Florida Debate

The gunshine state is not going anti gun but here are a few of the bills
Governor vetoes

Hi,

From the article: "The decisions made in this session will not only impact the state's legal landscape but also contribute to the ongoing national conversation about the balance between gun rights and public safety."

It's the same old story. Public safety will be enhanced when criminals are taken off the streets and incarcerated. Public safety is compromised when law abiding citizens are denied the right to protect themselves.

In other words, enforce the laws that are on the books. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Blue transplants being elected and forcing their views .
Exactly... Born and raised in Florida. Love my state. But I just want to buy a billboard on I75 and I95 South and say...

"Freedom Florida is full, go back up North and sleep in the liberal beds you made". ;)

I'm all for tourist, just wish and I know we can't, won't and probably wrong to stop people from moving here, close Florida. JMO

Exactly... Born and raised in Florida. Love my state. But I just want to buy a billboard on I75 and I95 South and say...

"Freedom Florida is full, go back up North and sleep in the liberal beds you made". ;)

I'm all for tourist, just wish and I know we can't, won't and probably wrong to stop people from moving here, close Florida. JMO
oh man pahleese.....

when i used to go down to florida making deliveries, i'd be on 1-75, then one after another of the "Fantasy Cafe"...like every stinking 1/2 mile.....good place, pretty college girls..........but Geez...........

then. NOT MUCH big rig parking..>!!!

like WTF....???

oh man pahleese.....

when i used to go down to florida making deliveries, i'd be on 1-75, then one after another of the "Fantasy Cafe"...like every stinking 1/2 mile.....good place, pretty college girls..........but Geez...........

then. NOT MUCH big rig parking..>!!!

like WTF....???
How many of those "collegge girls" did you help with tuition?😁

Back