testtest

MOUSE GUN MANIA: .22 LR, .22 MAG, .25 ACP, .32 ACP, .380 ACP + BALLISTIC GEL TEST

I have quite a fondness for the so-called Mouse Guns. I have carried one as my primary and only gun at times when discretion was called for.
I prefer the .25acp over the .22LR simply because its centerfire priming is more reliable than the rimfires.
The one I carry most often is a PSP-25 which is a clone of the famous Browning Baby. Its been completely reliable and easy to shoot. Frankly, I think its a better gun than the original.
I think the .32acp is a seriously under rated cartridge. It was both military and police issue in Europe until well into the 20th century. It can still get the job done if you do your part.
I don't consider the .380 to be a mouse caliber. With modern ammo, I consider this round as a viable primary self defense caliber. Although at the lower end of the scale. I have no problems with carrying it.

I like the article but I don't think they got 1,880 FPS out of a 1.125" BBL. of the NAA revolver .22 magnum. 800 FPS maybe. This also puts their LB.-FT. energy off also.

Still good info all around.

I like the article but I don't think they got 1,880 FPS out of a 1.125" BBL. of the NAA revolver .22 magnum. 800 FPS maybe. This also puts their LB.-FT. energy off also.

Still good info all around.
This. Folks with .22 WMR also spout rifle ballistics from short barreled handguns. Ain’t happening in this universe until they repeal the laws of physics. A good “short barrel” round “May” hit 800-850, but much more than that ain’t happening.

I just had a .32 ACP FEG (PPK clone) fall into my lap. I have to sell it soon for a nonprofit (It was a donation to a Vet charity) but you can bet I'm going to shoot it at least once.

Back