testtest

My "Hamburger Hill" War Trophy

"No definitive evidence" between exposure and birth defects. That's what I take from it. Thank you.

Same with alleged illness from being around certain household herbicides. Any who ever sprayed dandelions then later developed cancer can join in a class action lawsuit and claim their share of the pie.
-

I have a ChiCom SKS I acquired while serving as a Marine Corps Captain in 1st Marine Division in 1968 in the Danang AOR. Keeping it as well as a Japanese rifle my uncle acquired as a Marine in WWII. My war trophies to pass on to my Marine Son when I report to the streets of heaven.

I've come to appreciate your knowledge about firearms, and the military. However, lose the word "cool" in your articles. It's OK for yuppie wannabes, or teenagers but using "cool" to describe guns misses the purposes of these tools. Also give up on the "dress-up" costumes. Whether you're dressed as a nazi talking about a WWII firearm or as a sniper in some unknown war the dress up sort of says "don't take this guy serious" unless he's talking about trick or treat on hollow ween.
+1

I've come to appreciate your knowledge about firearms, and the military. However, lose the word "cool" in your articles. It's OK for yuppie wannabes, or teenagers but using "cool" to describe guns misses the purposes of these tools. Also give up on the "dress-up" costumes. Whether you're dressed as a nazi talking about a WWII firearm or as a sniper in some unknown war the dress up sort of says "don't take this guy serious" unless he's talking about trick or treat on hollow ween.
+1

Like the navy vet who was downloading agent orange my neighbor also was doing that in the Navy. The VA tells him that he wasn't around the stuff? He suffers from nerve and muscle wasting in his legs from it. The VA can't figure out why, but won't attempt to claim it could be Agent Orange. Agent Orange effects anyone who was around it. Air Force guys who loaded it into and flew the spray planes, Navy guys who were unloading it or in country as brown water navy who were in the areas that were sprayed. Army guys who were in the bush or near camps that sprayed to produce fire lanes. Even those who were in Thailand were exposed to it. May be they didn't count Navy guys who unloaded cargo as "being in Viet Nam? I know this much I graduated with 6 guys who went over as Marines and all of them are gone from illnesses that had symptoms of Agent Orange.

My skepticism is not aimed at the fact of A.O.'s effects on V.N. participants, but rather at the notion that more have succumbed to its effects than actually participated anywhere in the region. And also that birth defects can necessarily be attributed to a parent's exposure.
-

Back