testtest

MY mom/pop LGS just told me

When I lived in Buena Park, CA. I owned a tan Pinto. It was bad ass. I spray painted the inside of the back window and rear seat windows black. I scratched a mural in the back window of Steve Mizerany and the Slyman Brothers on top of the arch ( 70s St. Louis TV commercials) and part of the STL skyline. I bought that car for $300 off the brothers of an extremely hot Mexican gal I was "Dating". I loved that car until some idiot named Kevin tried "Speed shifting" while running from the cops and broke the transmission. After that I had to move it every couple days for the street sweepers. Did I mention that I was living in it at the time ?

Sounds like all my Police relatives of past were chasing you and your relatives 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤠🤠🤠
🚔🚔🚔👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻‍♂️

When I lived in Buena Park, CA. I owned a tan Pinto. It was bad ass. I spray painted the inside of the back window and rear seat windows black. I scratched a mural in the back window of Steve Mizerany and the Slyman Brothers on top of the arch ( 70s St. Louis TV commercials) and part of the STL skyline. I bought that car for $300 off the brothers of an extremely hot Mexican gal I was "Dating". I loved that car until some idiot named Kevin tried "Speed shifting" while running from the cops and broke the transmission. After that I had to move it every couple days for the street sweepers. Did I mention that I was living in it at the time ?

What’s your name again?

1689124707673.gif

1689124686967.gif

I could explain my ordeal with the Buena Park PD, but it would take too long. Suffice it to say that the day I moved there three ESBP gang members tried to rob me. I tipped my bottle of corona over and busted it on the curb, to defend myself. Just then the BPPD pulled up. The Mexicans ran, I didn't. I went to jail for minor in possession of alcohol. After that it was just natural reaction to run from them. They told me repeatedly I should leave and go back east. They did NOT like us St. Louis boys inhabiting their little gangland fiefdom.

I trust this guy and he wasn’t terribly impressed with his results.

i watch his channel from time to time as well, and i take his info with a grain of salt, like a chosen few others.

his opinions are his, and his alone, i hardly ever go by much of what he says.

i'll bet dollars to donuts, a few other youtubers will review this new .22, and rave about it..

in fact, i'd be willing to bet Hickok will be doing a review.

UPDATE:

i went to that mom/pop LGS this morning, he had the new .22 mag S&W to show me (it was already sold too).

it looks great, feels great, not as heavy as say my RIA 1911 style 22 mag.

it sold for just under retail, as that customer buys quite a few guns there as well.

thing is though, the mag capacity is 30 rounds, and we have the 10 round limit.....

hopefully by the time the customers 4473 comes back clean, he'll have magblocks.

i WILL BE a buyer in the near future..........as today, i went to the larger store, and picked up my new gun.......

in another thread........

Back