testtest

My name is Woodsman...

"ThEy OnLy HaD mUsKeTs!"

Look, dummy, do you know what a 75 caliber musket ball at 30 yards can do?! Or what else you can shoot out of a musket?
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

A comment I often make goes something like this: If you think that then make your arguments on vellum with iron ink and a quill pen and send it to me by post rider. I'll be expecting your reply in a month
I saw a meme once. I tried to find it this morning for this thread, but I couldn't find it. It says something like:

" So you think the 2A only applies to civil war weaponry? Ok, I'll play" or something like that. And the photo was a house with cannons sticking out of every window.

I saw a meme once. I tried to find it this morning for this thread, but I couldn't find it. It says something like:

" So you think the 2A only applies to civil war weaponry? Ok, I'll play" or something like that. And the photo was a house with cannons sticking out of every window.
2050A657-E560-4219-9E02-03DDE49F4C0E.jpeg

Back