testtest

My next gun...

I'll just stick with 1911s. I got this one about the time covid got going and have yet to shoot it.
View attachment 21033
I’m sorry, I’m sure I’m misunderstanding that part about “yet to shoot it”. I’m sure you meant yet to shoot it much. Or yet to shoot it with my buds. Or yet to shoot it with defensive rounds. See, with me, if I’m yet too shoot it, it’s because I’m in the car somewhere between where I just picked it up and the range.

I have been a sig fan since the Police Dept. I am retired from issued us a Sig 226 Da/Sa.
The next gun I am interested in the SA-35..
When they are available and I can handle one, I will decide. If not for me, then possibly a sig 229 sa/da.

I'll take 1 of each please.
My Xmas list-
Ronin .45 cuz I don't have a .45
PX4 Storm to go with my CX4 Storm
92FS or M9 for the wife unless she comes across something that she likes better (she fell in love at first hold)
M1A because I've always wanted one but bought the Saint Victor .308 first due to price and practicality
I'd also like a Mossberg MVP Precision but I don't have anywhere to shoot it sooo...
Maybe an SA-35 after you guys buy them first ;)
All of the pieces that I have were bought for practical purposes and for varying distances (aside from my CX4 which I got back in 04) . Now it's collecting time.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something or that somethings going to pop up that I have to have.

I'll take 1 of each please.
My Xmas list-
Ronin .45 cuz I don't have a .45
PX4 Storm to go with my CX4 Storm
92FS or M9 for the wife unless she comes across something that she likes better (she fell in love at first hold)
M1A because I've always wanted one but bought the Saint Victor .308 first due to price and practicality
I'd also like a Mossberg MVP Precision but I don't have anywhere to shoot it sooo...
Maybe an SA-35 after you guys buy them first ;)
All of the pieces that I have were bought for practical purposes and for varying distances (aside from my CX4 which I got back in 04) . Now it's collecting time.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something or that somethings going to pop up that I have to have.
I can take the 92fs off the list. Picked one up a few days ago. I've never seen the wife's face light up as much as it does when she holds it. When she's that happy and tells you on two seperate occasions to buy it, you kinda have to.

Against all odds my next gun was in fact a polymer striker fired pistol. The p365 xl was, I truly believe, the best overall choice to replace the pistol carried in my GHB to be going forward in this stage of my life. It has the ability to easily adapt if I decide I need a red dot or light on it.

20211116_110831.jpg

Against all odds my next gun was in fact a polymer striker fired pistol. The p365 xl was, I truly believe, the best overall choice to replace the pistol carried in my GHB to be going forward in this stage of my life. It has the ability to easily adapt if I decide I need a red dot or light on it.

View attachment 22269
I love my P365XL. Have a Holosun 507K on mine, same as my Hellcat.

So I think it’s easier to win the lotto than it is to find a Springfield Waypoint in 6.5 PRC. That is the gun I really want. But since I can’t ever get one, I ended up getting a Begara B14 HMR Wilderness in 300PRC. It is definitely making me forget the Waypoint. I love the Rifle and the caliber. It is a freaking tack driver right from the factory.

I have all my bases covered except a shotgun, and I am searching for one with the least violent recoil. I had a Benelli M1 super 90 Tactical that I purchased new in the early 90's, the recoil aggravated a neck injury so I let it go about 10 years ago.
The softest shooting shotgun I know of is the IWI Tavor TS-12, though the chatter is that the Benelli M4 is very easy on felt recoil.

Back