testtest

My Ruger lightweight came in

youngolddude

Professional
I checked my heart rate while waiting for the gun to come in. It was normal, though I thought my heart was a bit loud. I'd never used the ffl I used this time before, then I got a text from UPS saying it was delivered. We were in the middle of a bloody movie so I waited over an hour. I finally called and they said it was ready for pickup. No call? Oh well, I'm 5 minutes away.....
Looks great, feels nice. Can't wait to shoot it. I don't know about you guys, but I can take this puppy away in minutes (not to rub your nose in it). It also helps to have a CCW which I have. Otherwise I'd have to wait for a call to the feds. $10 for the transfer, jeez, I'm gonna use these guys again. Forgive my exuberance, I'm stoked and a bit intoxicated after happy hour.

Attachments

• ruger.jpg
    ruger.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 61
Is ur 5” .45 ACP unloaded lightweight ur 2nd fav ? Hey everyone likes a little @$$, but no one likes a smart … sorry Talyn, low impulse control, couldn’t resist being .. that guy.
I have no idea what your sentence means beyond the obvious. I think you can find the links to Twitter & Tik Tok with a Google search.

The 5" .45 ACP loaded lightweight is the long-discontinued PX9103 model.

DSCF5264.JPG

I believe SA discontinued it in the very early 2000's. The weight savings is a plus compared to a regular steel frame. Too bad SA discontinued it, but at least Ruger still makes one, although I's like to see it also offered with a darkened slide.

My .02

Last edited:
Back