testtest

My Sheriff Back in the News

HayesGreener

Hellcat
and if a lot of his constituents also own a backhoe county expenditures could drop even further. In the county I live in we once had a commonwealth attorney that once stated that persons breaking into homes basicly were giving up their constitutional rights. A view that's obviously not politically correct today. Well, at least where I live.

Politically incorrect sheriff tells citizens to shoot to kill home invaders to 'save taxpayers money'

Residential burglaries are rare in these parts
and if a lot of his constituents also own a backhoe county expenditures could drop even further. In the county I live in we once had a commonwealth attorney that once stated that persons breaking into homes basicly were giving up their constitutional rights. A view that's obviously not politically correct today. Well, at least where I live.

what a deal/combo...shoot'em, call backhoe guy, bury'em

this week only 2 for 1 sale..!!!!

we had a GREAT Detective Major (Wilson) decades ago. (in fact i think he died last year)

i was talking with him, after my neighbors house got broken into.

i asked him, "what if that happened to me, and i had a gun"?

Major Wilson said, "shoot'em, you didn't invite him in did you"?

"nope".......

"then shoot the bastard".

i just checked his obit...he died back in 2020....

Last edited:

Some sheriffs believe they are the highest law in the land too. Often Sheriffs are the dumbest people in an area's law enforcement network.

But I think it is really trivalizing the decision to take a life through such a superficial political lens.

Some sheriffs believe they are the highest law in the land too. Often Sheriffs are the dumbest people in an area's law enforcement network.

But I think it is really trivalizing the decision to take a life through such a superficial political lens.
Hardly the point. The real point is that it’s unlikely people in these counties are going to suffer the harassment gun owners typically suffer under law enforcement in democrat controlled shiteholes. It’s rare the feds will step in to prosecute someone after local authorities decide not to indict.

Hardly the point. The real point is that it’s unlikely people in these counties are going to suffer the harassment gun owners typically suffer under law enforcement in democrat controlled shiteholes. It’s rare the feds will step in to prosecute someone after local authorities decide not to indict.
The sheriff is describing the law in plain and simple terms. Let's not trivialize the nature of a home invasion, or the rights of citizens to defend their homes and loved ones. Burglary of an occupied dwelling is a forcible felony, like armed robbery, kinapping, arson, etc. Committing forcible felonies is a hazardous occupation that can get you killed in a community of armed citizens. There is a reason why our violent crime rate is so low in these parts.

It's rare the Feds will prosecute someone. Check your statistics to see if they comport with your claims about blue states. Because my experience living in the bluest region doesn't. But I don't have data. I'd love to see yours.

It's rare the Feds will prosecute someone. Check your statistics to see if they comport with your claims about blue states. Because my experience living in the bluest region doesn't. But I don't have data. I'd love to see yours.
That’s because you don’t look at gun control as harassment. I’m sure you believe in “ common sense” gun control. Like red flag laws, mandatory training and licensing, registration, waiting periods, etc. Most of us here recognize that as infringement on our rights. You’re an outlier. Which you are clearly proud of since you spend all your time here proving it.

That’s because you don’t look at gun control as harassment. I’m sure you believe in “ common sense” gun control. Like red flag laws, mandatory training and licensing, registration, waiting periods, etc. Most of us here recognize that as infringement on our rights. You’re an outlier. Which you are clearly proud of since you spend all your time here proving it.
1. I am perfectly proud of myself. Aren't you?
2. I think you've just proved you have no facts. For example, ATFE has nothing to do with red flag laws.
3. Gun propoganda on Youtube is 100% lying, no matter what side they're on.
4. I'm not going anywhere. This is America. Your constant personal attacks are silly and ineffective.

1. I am perfectly proud of myself. Aren't you?
2. I think you've just proved you have no facts. For example, ATFE has nothing to do with red flag laws.
3. Gun propoganda on Youtube is 100% lying, no matter what side they're on.
4. I'm not going anywhere. This is America. Your constant personal attacks are silly and ineffective.
Who said they did ? I'm just making the educated guess that you are all for them. Therefore your experience with having your rights infringed upon is likely not seen as an issue by you.

I agree that almost everything on YT is bullshite.

They're really not meant to be attacks brother. I just want to see you own up to it since you're so proud of it. You take every opportunity to disagree with just about every POV expressed here, own your opinions about gun control too.

I'm basing my comment about feds prosecuting cases that local LE won't on a couple things. First, the city of STL which over the course of Kim Gardner's reign as prosecutor refused to prosecute literally hundreds of murderers. At some point the US Marshalls tried to step in and were blocked. State cops were only allowed to "Help out" on freeways. The city did not want them patrolling the streets of the city. She was finally removed by the AG for gross dereliction of duty. Second, the feds only take cases they know they can win. That's why they have a 99 plus percent conviction rate. Sidebar, kinda funny all the players in the Gretchen Whittmer case somehow got off except 2 who are still in the middle of their cases. No one wants to talk about that though.
Thirdly, I take the word of the attorney I have on retainer who is also my friend and the former prosecutor for the county I live in who told me it is rare for feds to prosecute shootings, particularly shootings where the defendant is pleading self defense.

So you can feel free to prove me wrong, if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

Last edited:
Back