testtest

NASCAR at Le Mans

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
What it takes to make it turn more than left....

GettyImages-1467086165.jpg

Mustangs at Le Mans next year without the special category pass.

Ford is serious about motorsports when it comes to the new Mustang, and the new GT3 looks like an absolute weapon.

Fr1DFxzX0AA4Ryd.jpeg

Well, when NASCAR goes electric, I will be done with it, don’t believe in this electric car crap, I will never own one, I’ll walk first……
I flat out refuse to watch NASCAR and although I enjoy watching F1 and watched a couple Electric F1 car races it’s kind of anemic and doesn’t appeal to me.
If the PGA merges with the Saudi LIV Tour that will be the end of me watching golf as well.
The Saudi government is using there basically unlimited access to money to control more and more sports amid their “suspected” horrendous human rights violations as well as their “suspected” involvement in (9/11)
Of course our government looks the other way because we need their oil.

My opinion.

Watched an F1 electric race no too long ago, well not all of it, that high pitch whine they make is highly annoying. i stopped watching Noosecar when they went woke a while back.,

Well, when NASCAR goes electric, I will be done with it, don’t believe in this electric car crap, I will never own one, I’ll walk first……
You may not believe in it, but they’re here to stay. I’m all about ICE and manual gearboxes, but EVs are coming on hard. Volvo just announced an entry level EV that starts at $35k and does 0-60 in 3.6 seconds and Porsche …

You may not believe in it, but they’re here to stay. I’m all about ICE and manual gearboxes, but EVs are coming on hard. Volvo just announced an entry level EV that starts at $35k and does 0-60 in 3.6 seconds and Porsche …

I’ll still walk, this push is political, nothing else, they can’t even supply electricity for normal use, how they going to do it for these insane EV?

I’ll still walk, this push is political, nothing else, they can’t even supply electricity for normal use, how they going to do it for these insane EV?
If you mean by making even bigger piles of money off the back of the working man for the 1% you’re absolutely right.

Back