testtest

Nature Captured At Its Finest, Most Adorable, Incredible, Beautiful And Amazing Moments

IMG_4564.jpeg

These pictures remind me of a couple friends of mine who travel the country lecturing on insects and their value to mankind. I've kind of made up that title since I don't remember the actual one, but it pretty much conveys the topic.

The neat thing is he scrutinizes bugs under a very high power microscope then takes pictures of them with great detail. She then paints them during their lectures using his picture, with so much detail, as her source and the end result is a painting with so much detail for the students to see. Without the painting they would not see nearly the detail they ultimately get from the paintings. The paintings look basically like what he sees with the insects under the high magnification. The pictures she paints are then donated to the school for money raising events or other things.

It's quite a plan they have put together and it seems everyone wins. They get to travel the county/world over with expenses paid, then they get a lecturing fee, the students get a really top notch special class/lecture, and the school benefits from the painting, whether from a sale or something else.

Back