testtest

New additions to the collection

That Tac Ultra…

I may have to contact my doctor, as I suspect my “condition” may last more than 4 hours…

Nicely done!
Thanks Hans, my LGS normally doesn't carry the Rock Islands. I had to go down to the Sarco warehouse in Pa. to get the 5" Ultra Tac 45 you referenced in another post. The first RIA 1911 10mm double stack I bought at Classic Fireams and xfer'd to my LGS. Then my LGS mentioned someone ordered the 5" Tac Ultra 1911 10mm DS and didn't want it, so I took it. Then Classic Firearms notified me the 6" Pro Ultra 10mm DS was back in stock, so I told my buddy at the LGS I was going to get it. He said he could get it for the same price, so I cut out the shipping and Xfer costs and went that way. That makes 4 RIA 1911s, and they all seem to be well made. I am impressed.

I picked up these during the past two weeks at the LGS. I had the FN High Power on order since it was introduced during Shot Show 2 years ago. I ordered the Stainless Steel version, but was told they dropped that model so I got the FDE version instead . The CZ Shadow Compact I ordered when it was first announced as available, and also picked up a Stoeger Coach Gun in 12 gauge with the duel triggers. The following week at the LGS, had me picking up my order of the RIA Pro Match TAC Ultra 6” double stack 10mm to complete my collection of their 16 round 10mm 1911 models (5” without rail, 5” TAC threaded barrel w/rail). While there, I spotted a FN Reflex, and remembering several of you on here raving about it (you know who you are 😉), I picked that up as well.

View attachment 55157View attachment 55159View attachment 55160View attachment 55161View attachment 55162View attachment 55163View attachment 55164View attachment 55165
Very nice additions! Congrats there grasshopper!!

I picked up these during the past two weeks at the LGS. I had the FN High Power on order since it was introduced during Shot Show 2 years ago. I ordered the Stainless Steel version, but was told they dropped that model so I got the FDE version instead . The CZ Shadow Compact I ordered when it was first announced as available, and also picked up a Stoeger Coach Gun in 12 gauge with the duel triggers. The following week at the LGS, had me picking up my order of the RIA Pro Match TAC Ultra 6” double stack 10mm to complete my collection of their 16 round 10mm 1911 models (5” without rail, 5” TAC threaded barrel w/rail). While there, I spotted a FN Reflex, and remembering several of you on here raving about it (you know who you are 😉), I picked that up as well.

View attachment 55157View attachment 55159View attachment 55160View attachment 55161View attachment 55162View attachment 55163View attachment 55164View attachment 55165
Sure seems like you post one of these threads about every week or two. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@BET7 you are my hero :cool: . Seriously..:) Really though, congrats! I was thinking about retiring, but I may need to pad the savings just a little more, lol. I am really showing a lot of restraint here..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back