testtest

New ammo?

ex13F

Master Class
I'm not a reloader and haven't ever been one. I do buy ammo from these guys and have been satisfied with their products. I just received an email informing me of a new concept or at least a new one to me. What do you guys think of this?

Ohhh, not again! Well I guess I'm gonna go outside and eat dirt. I never thought about what day it was. I suppose I'm right up there with Forrest Gump now?

Side selection for velocity? Surely you guys aren't that dense.
Welcome to April fools day!
Wanna bet? This isn't the first time that not paying attention to the calendar has got me. Everyday I see something in the news that's going on in this country and I think, "That's nuts, that can't be real." and I'm wrong. Thanks for the reality check.

On another forum there's a member using an 18gr 20 or 22cal (unsure about the case) that shot over 5k fps.
I’m all for improvements but at some point folks should maybe slow down on trying to reinvent the wheel. Hard to beat a 223 and if that’s not enough step up to the 22-250 OR 220 Swift but apparently at age 55 I’ve become that old guy!!!

I’m all for improvements but at some point folks should maybe slow down on trying to reinvent the wheel. Hard to beat a 223 and if that’s not enough step up to the 22-250 OR 220 Swift but apparently at age 55 I’ve become that old guy!!!
I'm up 2 years on you, but having another in October.

The Accelerator was the first thing that came to my mind until I saw it was posted on April 1st.
Remington offered it in

30/30 ~3400fps
308 ~3770fps
30-06 ~4080fps

220009.jpg

Back