testtest

New Custom Shop Gun Recommendation: The Presidential .45

SATRP

Master Class
Founding Member
President Trump had an NY CCW for decades. He no longer needs a NY CCW. As President of the United States of America, he can carry a handgun when and where he chooses. With whack jobs continually threatening his wonderful family and him, my guess is he's always carrying. Because of his natural athletic abilities, I'd go with his being proficient with firearms. I have read articles that guessed at his handgun of choice. My guess is he relies upon a 1911-A1. He's a man's man, so it would be natural that he'd carry a man's man handgun.

President Donald J Trump should be mentioned in the same sentence in which President George Washington is mentioned. I loved Reagan. President Trump is a much better president than was Reagan. President Trump belongs on Mt. Rushmore.

President Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America. My suggestion to Springfield Armory is to create The Presidential .45 1911-A1, with serial number beginning at P45 and presented by Springfield Armory to President Trump. I would recommend keeping is of simple design, yet flawless, a magnum opus akin to the Professional Model, yet distinctive, possibly with the presidential emblem on the slide. I'm sure a limited production of 10,000 with an MSRP of $4500 would disappear before Custom Shop craftsmen begin assembling them.

President Trump is not an opportunist defender of Amendment II. He is and always has committed to defending the Constitution of the United States of America, especially Amendment II, as authored by James Madison.

A concurrent limited run of the First Lady EMP 3 honoring our beloved First Lady of the United States would be a perfect complement to the Presidential .45.

President Trump had an NY CCW for decades. He no longer needs a NY CCW. As President of the United States of America, he can carry a handgun when and where he chooses. With whack jobs continually threatening his wonderful family and him, my guess is he's always carrying. Because of his natural athletic abilities, I'd go with his being proficient with firearms. I have read articles that guessed at his handgun of choice. My guess is he relies upon a 1911-A1. He's a man's man, so it would be natural that he'd carry a man's man handgun.

President Donald J Trump should be mentioned in the same sentence in which President George Washington is mentioned. I loved Reagan. President Trump is a much better president than was Reagan. President Trump belongs on Mt. Rushmore.

President Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America. My suggestion to Springfield Armory is to create The Presidential .45 1911-A1, with serial number beginning at P45 and presented by Springfield Armory to President Trump. I would recommend keeping is of simple design, yet flawless, a magnum opus akin to the Professional Model, yet distinctive, possibly with the presidential emblem on the slide. I'm sure a limited production of 10,000 with an MSRP of $4500 would disappear before Custom Shop craftsmen begin assembling them.

President Trump is not an opportunist defender of Amendment II. He is and always has committed to defending the Constitution of the United States of America, especially Amendment II, as authored by James Madison.

A concurrent limited run of the First Lady EMP 3 honoring our beloved First Lady of the United States would be a perfect complement to the Presidential .45.
Didn’t Auto Ordnance make a Trump .45?

Back