testtest

new Desantis Slim Tuk Ambi Holster - Hellcat w/Surefire XSC Light rubbing me raw

stumpy

Alpha
Hello all so i got the

Desantis Slim Tuk Ambi Holster - Hellcat w/Surefire XSC Light and the gun itself is rubbing this sot on my hip like crazy. could i glue something to the holster to act as a extra layer of clothing or like aa piece of leather? good holster tho the light or something hangs up when trying to re holster. otherwise great

thank you

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0(20).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(20).jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 71
  • imagejpeg_1(8).jpg
    imagejpeg_1(8).jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 64
this is the backing of one of my AlienGear shape shift holsters. gives me that special padding for AIWB carry.

you can try attaching some sort of leather yourself, but i think it'll fall over
1669924190701.png

and how it looks with the holster
1669924371576.png

Hello all so i got the

Desantis Slim Tuk Ambi Holster - Hellcat w/Surefire XSC Light and the gun itself is rubbing this sot on my hip like crazy. could i glue something to the holster to act as a extra layer of clothing or like aa piece of leather? good holster tho the light or something hangs up when trying to re holster. otherwise great

thank you
I have never had a full kydex IWB holster because just looking at them it's obvious they can't be that comfortable.

Back