testtest

New field watch

Sld1959

Hellcat
Just got a new watch for hunting and sleeping. Timex indiglo fieldwatch fits the bill. Indiglo for checking the time when I wake up, which I do several times a night and I need to know if it's close to wife's medicine times.

Brass case to interfere less with the compass and I replaced the nato strap with its steel hardware with a simple leather one for no magnetic interference.

20240415_132608.jpg

Just got a new watch for hunting and sleeping. Timex indiglo fieldwatch fits the bill. Indiglo for checking the time when I wake up, which I do several times a night and I need to know if it's close to wife's medicine times.

Brass case to interfere less with the compass and I replaced the nato strap with its steel hardware with a simple leather one for no magnetic interference.

View attachment 55970
Nice, I like the larger faces. Easier for my old eyes to see. What’s the mm size ?

That looks almost exactly like the $19.95 Timex I used to buy at Walmart. I went through three or four of them before Timex apparently discontinued them and I had to try something else.
Yeah probably basically the same watch. They have made this basic model just about forever. It's a almost exactly double what you paid now.

Back