testtest

New for 2020 FN-509 Midsize MRD-FDE

I own a FNS 9c (Compact), that the 509 (XM17) series is based off of. This past February, I purchased the 509 Compact MRD in black (the compact was announced this past January 2020), which I was fortunate to find :). I ordered the Trijicon SRO optic to install, which I received early March. Unfortunately, ranges in Pa. are closed down, so I've yet to fire it :cry:. Below is an article reviewing the 509 Compact and it gives a good history of the 509 platform and when each model was release.

I own a FNS 9c (Compact), that the 509 (XM17) series is based off of. This past February, I purchased the 509 Compact MRD in black (the compact was announced this past January 2020), which I was fortunate to find :). I ordered the Trijicon SRO optic to install, which I received early March. Unfortunately, ranges in Pa. are closed down, so I've yet to fire it :cry:. Below is an article reviewing the 509 Compact and it gives a good history of the 509 platform and when each model was release.

To bad you don’t live near me in Ohio, my club range is open, I could show you how to shoot it....😜😜😜😜

Back