testtest

New Kimber 45

N

nmedge

Had to go today to get my stitches removed from my arm. I got there early so I walked across the street to the LGS. I found a Kimber LW Shadow Ghost that seemed to talk to me. Old boss gave it to me at a great price so I put some money down on it and told him I would pick it up in a couple of weeks. This is a stock picture of it. I have had Kimbers before and really never gave me any issues. This will close out my purchasing year for firearms.
shadow_ghost_lw_285x312.png

ironically...

i am strongly considering taking mine to the LGS tomorrow in fact, where i bought it, and sell it back.

it's the Custom II two tone.

great gun, shoots incredibly great, but i ain't shooting it as much as all my others.
I too am strongly thinking about downsizing, especially after the recent Ed Brown (prob’ly really shouldn’t have, but I’m not getting any younger)…and that other post about ammo prices going up.
🤨

I too am strongly thinking about downsizing, especially after the recent Ed Brown (prob’ly really shouldn’t have, but I’m not getting any younger)…and that other post about ammo prices going up.
🤨
well that's the thing..i had at one time "enmassed" 40 guns, all pistols.

but then, to keep them in the rotation that i have set up, it can be weeks before one gets into that rotation.

then too, it's not a matter of range or club time, i got that, but i have other things too, like reloading, to keep up with and then things to do upkeep with on the house...and no, i ain't getting any younger either.

i am not losing interest, i just want to "cull the herd", maybe down to about 15 total.

Had to go today to get my stitches removed from my arm. I got there early so I walked across the street to the LGS. I found a Kimber LW Shadow Ghost that seemed to talk to me. Old boss gave it to me at a great price so I put some money down on it and told him I would pick it up in a couple of weeks. This is a stock picture of it. I have had Kimbers before and really never gave me any issues. This will close out my purchasing year for firearms.View attachment 48258
Question….since you got your stitches out and bought the Kimber….so when I get out of surgery and recovering, does this mean I can go hog wild and get me something new….Maybe a couple? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Had to go today to get my stitches removed from my arm. I got there early so I walked across the street to the LGS. I found a Kimber LW Shadow Ghost that seemed to talk to me. Old boss gave it to me at a great price so I put some money down on it and told him I would pick it up in a couple of weeks. This is a stock picture of it. I have had Kimbers before and really never gave me any issues. This will close out my purchasing year for firearms.View attachment 48258
Nice, very very nice, enjoy...

Man NM, it seem like every other thread on here is a new firearm you've purchased, I'm getting jealous 😁. I have several 1911 Kimbers, but I must admit I like the bling and have Rapides in 9mm, 45 and 10mm (plus a 45 Custom II SS and plain 9mm 1911). Congrats on your purchase, it's very nice.

Question….since you got your stitches out and bought the Kimber….so when I get out of surgery and recovering, does this mean I can go hog wild and get me something new….Maybe a couple? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I give you my permission Anni, get as many as you want!! I know it won't be any Yeet Cannons as @10mmLife and @Belt Fed seem to be cornering the market on collecting those 😬

Back