testtest

New Mexico governor amends gun order to allow for firearms in most public places

While she obviously needs to review how government works, she absolutely needs to be removed from office. Anyone who is either that ignorant or so calloused in their opinion of the rule of law has no business holding public office.

The citizens of NM should demand her immediate resignation. If she doesn't, then actions need to be taken to remove her from power.

I find an extremely negatively revealing aspect of this nonsense is there has been little to no mention of the scum responsible for the murders, or efforts to bring them to justice. Admittedly, I've not read every news source. Possibly she feels law abiding individuals are likely responsible?

She probably has a bunch of yes people in her bubble who thought this was a great idea and that the majority would agree with her action. Maybe she is just following Pricksters lead in Illinois. It is telling of how disconnected these people are from the real world.

When I was an adjunct professor teaching criminal justice courses I was amused at the absolute shock of liberal students and faculty when informed as to how full of crap they are. Some thought my worldview on criminal justice issues was jaded because I worked in the field. Duh!

I came directly from work and often came to classes in police uniform, and once had a staff member tell me I was intimidating the students. Never mind that I had the students' full attention. The liberals inside the bubble just don't get the fact that not everyone agrees with their ideas.

Some of them are just obtuse. Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

But it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to understand you diminish violent crime by taking violent criminals off the streets, not by disarming law abiding citizens.

Well, the people on New Mexico elected her. What does that say about them!
Well coming from New Mexico all I can say is there are a lot of democrats up in the northern part of the state and most are hispanic! Most people here in the southern part are republican. Also, she promised that marijuana would become legal if elected. Now we have those stores everywhere here in town.

Well coming from New Mexico all I can say is there are a lot of democrats up in the northern part of the state and most are hispanic! Most people here in the southern part are republican. Also, she promised that marijuana would become legal if elected. Now we have those stores everywhere here in town.
More dope, fewer cops, defund police, lots of illegals, go easy on felons, disarm law abiding citizens, what could go wrong?

Well coming from New Mexico all I can say is there are a lot of democrats up in the northern part of the state and most are hispanic! .
The Hispano Ranchos culture of Northern New Mexico.

They consider themselves as Spanish vs. Mexican, and speak an old dialect of Spanish.

Last edited:
Back