testtest

New Plinker

wmg1299

Professional
With ammo getting more expensive and harder to find, my family and I have been shooting more 22lr than usual. The Taurus TX22 has been a surprisingly great gun, but you can burn through ammo pretty quickly doing 16-round mag dumps. I had decided to pick up a single-action revolver to slow everyone's pace, and was debating between the Ruger Wrangler and one of the Heritage models. I had just decided to grab a Wrangler when I found a 9-shot Heritage .22lr/.22WMR combo for sale online. $164-and-change later and this one will be on the way. I don't plan to run much .22 WMR through it, but it's nice to have the option. I may still pick up a Wrangler if the family likes this one.

Heritage Rough Rider.jpg

The rough rider is worth every penny! I bought the six shot version for my son a couple of months back and then I picked up the .22wmr cylinder & some new grips from the heritage separately. For a gun that cost under $200 it shoots really good and it seems really well made aside from some small nicks in the bluing.

20200915_181701.jpg

The rough rider is worth every penny! I bought the six shot version for my son a couple of months back and then I picked up the .22wmr cylinder & some new grips from the heritage separately. For a gun that cost under $200 it shoots really good and it seems really well made aside from some small nicks in the bluing.

View attachment 11595
The grips are cool!

Back