testtest

New Primary Carry

Th@tGuy

Elite
After spending a week practicing my draw, and shooting my 911 9mm I decided that it will be my choice of carry, fits my hands perfect and the amidextrious safety isn't a problem at all for me as others have stated. Ordered a couple of more 7 rd mags that will be here by early next week. The Desantis Softuck is a great iwb holster for it, even looking to get the 2.0 version of it, I like the black leather.

After spending a week practicing my draw, and shooting my 911 9mm I decided that it will be my choice of carry, fits my hands perfect and the amidextrious safety isn't a problem at all for me as others have stated. Ordered a couple of more 7 rd mags that will be here by early next week. The Desantis Softuck is a great iwb holster for it, even looking to get the 2.0 version of it, I like the black leather.

Awesome. Hyatt guns just told me mine should go out tomorrow. Can’t wait.

Congrats on your choice. Keep up the practice so you can create muscle memory.
Thanks, I still practice with all my firearms, the 911 being my only pocket size firearm other than M&P Shield, so drawing is completely different than what I'm used to with me having so many full size firearms. I hope SA makes a 8 rd mag for the 911 soon like Kimber makes for the Micro 9.

Back