testtest

New Purchase Reflection....maybe?

Is that do fix it or duty to fix it? 😁
You do know your stepping on the Gatekeeper’s toes don’t you…..🤣🤣

1791243362575.gif
 
that "can be" an issue, if someone customizes a gun to thier liking.

the issue can be..."what if" they want to trade it or sell it...??

not everyone has the same taste.

not everyone wants to buy a customized gun, if it was not done by a pro.

i got into a trucking website debate on this, regarding murals painted on trucks, that the owner liked.

however, not everyone wants a mural of the mountains, or a raceway, or running horses.....

gotta be careful and think about the future, of what you did.........in the past.
my reply about trucks with such artwork is it cost way more to remove that than pay for upgrades on most firearms. i too wouldn't want such artistry on any vehicle or trailer i'd purchase
 
I would definitely shoot it before you go trigger shopping. My experience has been that Glock triggers can be all over the map. Have a Gen5 G48 that came with a trigger that was as good as anything aftermarket with a minus connector. Clean break with no mush or creep.

Sights are a no-brainer in my world. OEM has nothing to recommend it. Actually have seen a couple of OEM front Sights that turned on the slide despite having the tab that rides inside the hole. The plastic was that soft.

I would second the advice to wait on a trigger if you decide to replace it. Your choice will make a difference if you want to shoot GSSF matches. Anything other than a GPT and you're in Unlimited.
 
I do like my Glocks. Adding stuff is part of it.

My primary carry is currently a G48 MOS. I installed an Olight Osight K, a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight, TLR-7sub light and a Hogue grip sleeve.

I have a 10mm complete slide I built for a my G21 SF (.45 ACP).

I have a Gen 3 Glock 23 that started as just a frame. It now has an Agency Arms trigger, over sized slide release, and an aluminum flared magwell. The slide used to be a PSA Dagger but is now gen 3 G23 slide. The only thing I have done to this is add a TruGlo fiber optic front sight and a LWP 40-9 conversion barrel. Oh yeah, it is also wearing a TLR-7. Contemplating having the slide cut for an optic since I jave a Gen 4 G23 safe queen.

No issues with any of my Glocks. So, you do you and be safe.
 
Back
Top