testtest

New York's Anti Body Armor Bill

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
FYI - For our New York State residence that frequent this forum:
I received this notice as an email from AR500 Armor, since I'm on their mailing list, and receive emails from them from time to time. Just a heads up on what might be coming your way (I'm thinking other States might then get onboard eventually as well, once they see if this is successfully implemented).

FYI - For our New York State residence that frequent this forum:
I received this notice as an email from AR500 Armor, since I'm on their mailing list, and receive emails from them from time to time. Just a heads up on what might be coming your way (I'm thinking other States might then get onboard eventually as well, once they see if this is successfully implemented).

You can't own a firearm in NY now you can't even attempt to stop a bullet from killing you....🤬

I believe Minnesota has a similar law.
Charging the criminals is fine but the politicians should let the people be able to protect themselves. I'm sure there's people in jobs with a high risk of violent encounters that possibly wear vests everyday like some taxi drivers or similar type job where they rely on a vest to make it home safe.

Politicians seem to think they know what's best for everyone...☹️

Last edited:
And his staff.

Just like how it's OK to trash, loot, burn, and destroy cities all around the nation, all summer long, but as soon as ONE building gets some broken windows in DC (and our "leaders" are in "danger"), hoo-boy, the police chief needs to GO and the processes need to get FIXED and the results were UNACCEPTABLE and things need to CHANGE.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

NIMBY.

Back