testtest

Nice and warm here in N Tx

Last night at 7:30 PM it was -7 degrees without the wind chill. the day before we got around 12" on top of 2 " already on the ground. We haven't been above 32 degrees since Feb. 7th. If it warms as much as they say it will , Sat the 20th supposed to get up to 34 degrees.

We don't normally get more then a couple inches of snow at one time. It has been 8 to 10 years since we got this much snow. The longest recorded time for this area to be below 32 degrees is 18 days and if it warms up above 32 degrees Sat the 20th , it will have been 13 days.

This cold snap has covered a lot of the country and I feel for the people in Texas with the power outages and trying to deal with the extreme cold too.

By the way , right now at 10:13 AM it is 12degrees with a wind chill of 9. We are supposed to get a small amount of snow also. maybe 1-2 inches for my area.

One main issue is texas homes are not built for the cold. Very little thick insulation in the house. Windows are not the type in the north. They don't build them like northern homes.

Yeah.

Heavens forefend if you don’t fall in step with the groupthink.

Didn't you just say you weren't on the left a couple days ago ? :)

At any rate, your opinion and my opinion aren't relevant at all. Neither is groupthink. The only thing that is relevant is that political discussion that doesn't regard the 2A is going to get the thread locked.

Back