testtest

Not just life, but health

This/these microbe(s) are like probiotics for the soil so to speak. I farm and regularly 2 to 3 times a year have soil testing done. Some of what good plants gets composted back into the soil for usually 1 reason. The soil is very loose (sandy loam) and tends too be better than manure. Since there is microbes that are productive (good) and can help make a plant( in this case) be and stay healthy (change the bad ones to good ones) + acts like a natural herbicide it's a win win. My oldest starts his his master's next simester (biology major) and has a chemistry minor. I'm sending him information about it for a second opinion since he knows what I already use (chemicals and etc.). I'll talk with the people from the company for more information before any decision gets made and too my son also. What I grow can sometimes have high nitrates and hydrochloric cyanide levels that are dangerous to animals (possibly kill) based on ppm. These microbe(s)can reduce the danger by applying less to no nitrogen as a chemical (liquid or dry). Last year 35% if my crop tested just over the safe level in nitrates being too high for consumption. That was over a 14k dollar loss. I can't afford that, especially with this economy or lack there of! I'm thankful that I don't make any kind of payments for house, cc, equipment and vehicles! That pattern of the bad placement where tested was very confusing (on a circle pattern). What I mean by that is I plant on a 1/4 (close to) mile length center pivot irrigation that is hydraulically powered ( center is anchored and it pivots 360° of rotation) and it has 8 spans @ 155' with 50' of overhang totalling 120 acres. Everything within span numbers 2, 3 and 4 tested bad. The complete circle gets the same amount of water and nitrogen. That's why it's confusing. Soil test were normal. Agronomist, testing labs and local farmers have no clue on why this happened. 1st time any crop I planted ever tested bad (unsafe). I have some unused liquid nitrogen from the same batch (purchase) I'll send in for testing and maybe that could give me a clue, but most likely not? Where is Dr. House? Maybe he'll have the answer :unsure: 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? In the words of "Opus and Bill", "Don't let your spirits sag. Your boobs don't need the company!". I sent that card to my sister, maybe that's why she hates me so much 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

This/these microbe(s) are like probiotics for the soil so to speak. I farm and regularly 2 to 3 times a year have soil testing done. Some of what good plants gets composted back into the soil for usually 1 reason. The soil is very loose (sandy loam) and tends too be better than manure. Since there is microbes that are productive (good) and can help make a plant( in this case) be and stay healthy (change the bad ones to good ones) + acts like a natural herbicide it's a win win. My oldest starts his his master's next simester (biology major) and has a chemistry minor. I'm sending him information about it for a second opinion since he knows what I already use (chemicals and etc.). I'll talk with the people from the company for more information before any decision gets made and too my son also. What I grow can sometimes have high nitrates and hydrochloric cyanide levels that are dangerous to animals (possibly kill) based on ppm. These microbe(s)can reduce the danger by applying less to no nitrogen as a chemical (liquid or dry). Last year 35% if my crop tested just over the safe level in nitrates being too high for consumption. That was over a 14k dollar loss. I can't afford that, especially with this economy or lack there of! I'm thankful that I don't make any kind of payments for house, cc, equipment and vehicles! That pattern of the bad placement where tested was very confusing (on a circle pattern). What I mean by that is I plant on a 1/4 (close to) mile length center pivot irrigation that is hydraulically powered ( center is anchored and it pivots 360° of rotation) and it has 8 spans @ 155' with 50' of overhang totalling 120 acres. Everything within span numbers 2, 3 and 4 tested bad. The complete circle gets the same amount of water and nitrogen. That's why it's confusing. Soil test were normal. Agronomist, testing labs and local farmers have no clue on why this happened. 1st time any crop I planted ever tested bad (unsafe). I have some unused liquid nitrogen from the same batch (purchase) I'll send in for testing and maybe that could give me a clue, but most likely not? Where is Dr. House? Maybe he'll have the answer :unsure: 🤣 🤣 🤣 ? In the words of "Opus and Bill", "Don't let your spirits sag. Your boobs don't need the company!". I sent that card to my sister, maybe that's why she hates me so much 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 .
When I worked for Mossberg in Texas and got the wood room up to full speed production we struggled to figure out what to do with the wood from the dust collection, it was in both wood dust from the sanding process and chips from the CNC operation. At one point we had over 30 boxes measuring 4X4X4 each box on its own pallet packed full. The cost was getting prohibitive in getting rid of it so I contacted the local agricultural department who contacted local farmers who started picking it up for free and spread it in their fields for fertilizer and ground soil enhancement.
The waste wood was chemical free and with a low moisture content it rotted quickly. Eventually we worked a way to have all 4 dust collectors transfer the collected waste into a full size dumpster, it was picked up every other day by a local sod grower.
It was a win win.

Last edited:
My and my family go natural/organic in every area possible; certainly with what we consume/grow. Fully organic is close to impossible, given USDA organic means nothing and the near universal pollutants in soil, water and air. Nowadays even manure or so called natural amendments in bulk and bags have chemicals/hormones/medicines found in them. And those pivots and massive irrigation systems can and do sometimes apply contaminants along with the water. The conglomerate/corporate takeover of farming/food production is a killer. GMO? Not I. I'd say that any farmer that wants a future gold mine should produce and store then market non hybrid non GMO heirloom seeds/plants. Ever search for non GMO alfalfa??

It's does not have to be an experiment or trial an error. The Anabaptists (Amish) have been doing it forever. When they purchase land from a traditional/chemical/County Extension/Satellite & airplane/hybrid/GMO/poisoned farm, it takes about three years for the soil to till properly and even longer for the toxic residues to subside. No hormones for the animals. Internal parasites eliminated with diatomaceous earth, garlic & tobacco.

Trying to remove the labor from farming with a spray rig (poisoner) is lazy and irresponsible but the Multi Nationals ($$) love to promote it as the only way a farmer can survive. The return to small(er) family farms with local distribution is the challenge.

I found Natures Lawn a few years ago . Their natural lawn and garden products are awesome. Their website is Natureslawn.com. We have pets and are very careful about what we put in the garden and on the yard.

My and my family go natural/organic in every area possible; certainly with what we consume/grow. Fully organic is close to impossible, given USDA organic means nothing and the near universal pollutants in soil, water and air. Nowadays even manure or so called natural amendments in bulk and bags have chemicals/hormones/medicines found in them. And those pivots and massive irrigation systems can and do sometimes apply contaminants along with the water. The conglomerate/corporate takeover of farming/food production is a killer. GMO? Not I. I'd say that any farmer that wants a future gold mine should produce and store then market non hybrid non GMO heirloom seeds/plants. Ever search for non GMO alfalfa??

It's does not have to be an experiment or trial an error. The Anabaptists (Amish) have been doing it forever. When they purchase land from a traditional/chemical/County Extension/Satellite & airplane/hybrid/GMO/poisoned farm, it takes about three years for the soil to till properly and even longer for the toxic residues to subside. No hormones for the animals. Internal parasites eliminated with diatomaceous earth, garlic & tobacco.

Trying to remove the labor from farming with a spray rig (poisoner) is lazy and irresponsible but the Multi Nationals ($$) love to promote it as the only way a farmer can survive. The return to small(er) family farms with local distribution is the challenge.
So true in many aspects! It has taken me almost 10 years to get the soil better than my dad had it he farmed for 30 years. He used lots of chemicals (2,4D and other herbicides) for some major weed and grass control. I've let the farm ground rest from 1 to 2 years while alternating seasonal and different type of plants. The rest help rid the farm ground of many problematic issues. My 320 acres is far from these corporate farms ( not just in distance, but size). I haven't had any "cides" used in almost 20 years. I do not use any gmo products or will ever plant any! I did produce alfalfa though that wasn't roundup ready (big plus), but did need dry and liquid nutrients. My neighbors (sister and her pos husband) are chemical hogs (sorry for offending swine) and have yet too figure out why my crops are better than theirs? One thing I have had the last 10 years are bees. They found their way and made a home at my crops. I help them and they in turn provide for me! There can be a swarm of them as I walk and work in their midst without any harm (to me or them). They also keep the counterproductive wasp away. I am trying too be a better land steward. There is no gold mine for me, but get rewarded in many other ways gold can't provide!

When I worked for Mossberg in Texas and got the wood room up to full speed production we struggled to figure out what to do with the wood from the dust collection, it was in both wood dust from the sanding process and chips from the CNC operation. At one point we had over 30 boxes measuring 4X4X4 each box on its own pallet packed full. The cost was getting prohibitive in getting rid of it so I contacted the local agricultural department who contacted local farmers who started picking it up for free and spread it in their fields for fertilizer and ground soil enhancement.
The waste wood was chemical free and with a low moisture content it rotted quickly. Eventually we worked a way to have all 4 dust collectors transfer the collected waste into a full size dumpster, it was picked up every other day by a local sod grower.
It was a win win.
Glad somebody had good use for it! It didn't get incinerated or dumped in some waterway at least!

Eventually it will go back that way, but that can't happen until the plague ( mankind) is put in check. That's going to take a revolution the likes of which has never been seen on this planet. And it won't start out being about farmland and it may not even have anything to do with the corporate new world order, although my gut tells me it will. It's not going to happen in our lifetimes either, so it's going to be important to leave your offspring with the means to protect themselves and survive outside of society. And they will need to do the same for their offspring. There's a better than fair chance that before people have enough and rise up the vast majority of the world citizenry will have been disarmed, landowners will have been displaced and the old ways of survival will have been largely forgotten. When you think about the real reason the UN and most governments want the civilian populations disarmed you begin to understand what evil ACTUALLY lurks in the hearts of men.

Keep your powder dry.

Back