testtest

Nov. 17, 1871, National Rifle Association founded

When the fox is in charge of the henhouse, things can start drifting off course. We desperately need a powerful organization to represent us.

The article said: “Sixty-seven years ago, when the National Rifle Association held its first tournament, sportsmen ran the show,” TIME reported in 1940, by which point there were more civilian rifle clubs in the U.S. than there were golf clubs. “ It maybe just my imagination, but it seems the shooting sports are making at least a little bit of a comeback with the younger generation. Despite the folks at the NRA who at least seem to be ignoring some of the member’s concerns, I still believe the NRA is the only current organization that has the resources and infrastructure in place to effectively support this trend in concert with the NSSF and the game departments in the various states. Some things need to change, but we don’t need to throw the baby out with the bath water! The NRA ship may go down, but I personally don’t plan to jump ship. We can do this if we stick together, but there are a LOT of forces working hard to pit us against each other and fragment us.

I am glad the NRA was founded back in 1871!

The only crook in the NRA is WLP.
5EFB3124-26AB-49F1-B9B5-2B27948ABF0F.gif

Back