testtest

NRA Instructor Class Query

Kom

Alpha
Question: I am interested to learn if there is a way for an NRA instructor to find out how many classes he has taught/registered/report submitted, using the NRA.insrtuctors.org site? I have been an NRA instructor for a few years now and have always used that site for registration of my courses and students. The site has always suited my needs, but has a very limited function. Do I need to send them an email asking for that information directly? Anyone been there, done that? Thanks in advance!

I am by no means a marketing anything. Since I got my NRA tag I haven’t ever considered using their program for my classes. I’m not sure the NRA page is used much by average folks looking for an instructor they are going to do a google search or similar.

Question: I am interested to learn if there is a way for an NRA instructor to find out how many classes he has taught/registered/report submitted, using the NRA.insrtuctors.org site? I have been an NRA instructor for a few years now and have always used that site for registration of my courses and students. The site has always suited my needs, but has a very limited function. Do I need to send them an email asking for that information directly? Anyone been there, done that? Thanks in advance!
i suppose this is why when i inquired about becoming an NRI instructor as well, i was told to have a laptop with the MS Office Suite. )power point, excell, etc,etc.)

this is where I as the instructor would put all that information for MY use.

but things being what there were and what popped up here at the house, had to put all that off for a much later date.

yes, you very well may have to submit a request to the NRA for what you want.

Reactions: Kom
If you advertise on the NRA Website and have your students register there it is tracked. I just kept my own spreadsheet to keep track.

Reactions: Kom
If you advertise on the NRA Website and have your students register there it is tracked. I just kept my own spreadsheet to keep track.
now that you mention it, when i went to register for the instructors class, i had to follow an NRA link.

Back