testtest

NSSF Prescription Discount Card?

P

Pro Digy

Just stumbled upon this, anyone using the NSSF Prescription Discount Card for Rx: https://www.nssf.org/rx/

According to NSSF: The NSSF Prescription Discount Card is free and has a network of over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide, including independents and major chains such as CVS, Walgreens, Target, Publix, and Winn Dixie. There is no signup required.

NSSF Prescription Discount Card.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anytime you can save $$ on prescriptions it’s a a good thing.

I had a decent plan under BlueCross (while I was working) it still wouldn't cover a nickel on certain medications. So far on the Medicare I’ve been fortunate not to have to take any medications, I‘m not sure but Medicare may have a broader allowable prescription list than BlueCross at the time.
I can say for certain that using GoodRx “coupon” saved me $100 (or 4 boxes of 9mm) or more for a prescription last year. Not only the doctor but the pharmacy recommended GoodRx.

Anywho, the NSSF benefit seems to be on par with the other prescription discount services out there like GoodRx and SingleCare. Adding the NSSF plan to the list of price checking provides another way to save, and prices and medications covered do differ with these free services.

Bottom line - is your info safe, where and who besides the drug company and pharmacy will compile and store your prescription data and will it be shared….

Back